Darren Gough, dosen't like us

Guest intercity0wl

This will sum up Darren greedy tory Tw@t Gough who dosen't give two sh1ts about his roots.

My mate played cricket for sum club in sheffield and when ever there was a benefit year for a Yorkshire playeer they always put a game on,

pulling in all the local pro's from India and Pakistan, and raised at least £500. So when it was Mr Tory's benefit year they offered him a match

but the reply came back that he would only come if they could guarantee £1000. Alas there was no benefit match arranged for the

greedy thick dingle faced bast@rd.

There You Go the True Face of the Strickly Come W@nker.

How in the name of flip can you come from Barnsley, support Spurs AND be a Tory....you have to be seriously bleedin' maladjusted...nowt against Tory or Spurs supporters...but not only that...this "Avid" Spurs supporter wants Arsenal to win a cup....how inline is he with Spurs supporters. how inline with the Barnsley public is he...It reeks of attention seeking...

He's simply another example of the diluted fvckwhittery we have in sports journalism, Gough, Savage, a host on bleedin' talksport and 5 live that can hardly construct a bloody sentence.

The presenters at radio Sheffield leave 'em miles behind when it comes to talking football, and hosting phone ins....

Talksport...some poor bugger waits hours to phone in...manages to get maybe a sentence out before the "presenters" take over the conversation with their own usually misguided and often downright sodding crass opinions.

There are some decent presenters..Hawksby and Jacobs for instance....they know their stuff and have a sometimes wonderful self depreciating manner...they know football and they know football supporters....most of the rest are simply shock jocks who trot out summatt ridiculous and make a show out of trying to put substance into an opinion that has none....Football journalism is absolute sh*te at the moment...I'd sooner read the opinions of folk on here

Edited by asteener1867

A few weeks ago they had a Finnish Ice skater on TalkSport and his first question was;

Do you speak Finnish?

I want to be a tory MP in Barnsley!

Knows FA about football.

Get back to Cricket you waste of space!

You used to worship him, always told ya he was a tvvat

Loved him as a cricketer.....................but a complete laughing stock as a presenter.

Talksport employs its fair share of "name" presenters who are woeful ( Ronnie Irani , Micky Quinn , Ian Wright , etc ) but Gough is the worse.

I once heard him describe David Beckham as an " absolute unbelievable ".................................and no i havent missed any words out.

Once whilst interviewing Jenny whatsername ( royal correspondent ) about I,m a celebrity get me out of here he said to her in all seriousness " there was a one eyed snake in the camp last night " she replied by saying "now you,re just being silly ".

" No " he continued " there was , honest" at this point Adrian Durham interjected by saying it was in fact a SMALL eyed snake........................."oh right " said the clueless dingle " why what did i say?"

He's thick and knows nothing about Football.

Plus, he says he supports Barnsley. But he also says he supports Man utd.

Edited by Rogers

Totally agree. He is one of the thickest radio 'presenters' I have ever heard.

Really awful.

I heard the anti Wednesday stuff last night aswell....going on about Sheff United like they were a really renowned club. What a wee wee tail.

He's a cricketer after all, and maybe is just going on, let's say the past fifteen years. Maybe he hasn't spotted our league position, their league position (although we could be in the same league next year) or the fact that not so long since they were playing Premiership football.

Maybe he thinks a lot of Wednesday fans have lost touch with reality, and think that because we have by today's standards a medium sized stadium, we're a massive club.

Just shows, cricketers shouldn't talk about anything but cricket.

he knows that wednesday are the big side in the area...he also knows the weight of support they have...the arsewipe is trying to up their phone in figures by being controversial about something that would rile a lot of people...it's the opposite of saying rotherham are gash...(1 man and his dog would ring in)...

I don't give a flip really. I'm not going to lose any sleep about it. If you listen to Gough on talksport then you will realise that he doesn't form his opinions on deep thought and consideration.

Exactly, I couldn't care less who hates us, I actually take it as a bit of a compliment. Regarding Gough though, could you imagine if Talk Sport teamed him up with that other useless know nothing clown Ronnie Irani. It's enough to make my poo poo itch.

Guest sotonowl

Exactly, I couldn't care less who hates us, I actually take it as a bit of a compliment. Regarding Gough though, could you imagine if Talk Sport teamed him up with that other useless know nothing clown Ronnie Irani. It's enough to make my poo poo itch.

Is that the same Ronnie Irani who reckons it would be a good idea to scrap the offside rule (fvckin wee wee tail)

Guest Bournemouth Owl

He is a Barnsley fan he's entitled not to like us, so where is the shock, do you think all our local rival fans still love Wednesday ... CUCKOO .... CUCKOO

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Then how come he likes the porkers?

Because some Barnsley fans will like Wednesday, some will like United and some will hate us both, thats the way of the world. Another one amazed because one of our local rival fans dosnt like us... Just grow up, it happends.

Im not amazed in the slightest.............................but if someone in the public eye slags us off , whether that be Sean Bean , Darren Gough , Mother Theresa or Condaliza f@ckin Rice then i and many others are gonna have a pop back.........................................its the way of the world!