Darren Gough, dosen't like us

Guest intercity0wl

The Dingles and Rotherham have always sided with the Blunts and sucked up to each other in a shared hatred of Wednesday.

I wonder if its anything to do with them being in our shadow for most of their history?

This is very true, this is the price we pay for being the biggest club in the region.

Loved him as a cricketer.....................but a complete laughing stock as a presenter.

Talksport employs its fair share of "name" presenters who are woeful ( Ronnie Irani , Micky Quinn , Ian Wright , etc ) but Gough is the worse.

I once heard him describe David Beckham as an " absolute unbelievable ".................................and no i havent missed any words out.

Once whilst interviewing Jenny whatsername ( royal correspondent ) about I,m a celebrity get me out of here he said to her in all seriousness " there was a one eyed snake in the camp last night " she replied by saying "now you,re just being silly ".

" No " he continued " there was , honest" at this point Adrian Durham interjected by saying it was in fact a SMALL eyed snake........................."oh right " said the clueless dingle " why what did i say?"

Guest Ratty-owl

Have you seen the costcutter adverts? I can't imagine Spielberg will be calling him in a hurry!

You just know you've made it to the big time when you're doing Costcutter adverts.

Wonder how many takes it took the thick inbred dingle bugger to get it right.

Loved him as a cricketer.....................but a complete laughing stock as a presenter.

Talksport employs its fair share of "name" presenters who are woeful ( Ronnie Irani , Micky Quinn , Ian Wright , etc ) but Gough is the worse.

I once heard him describe David Beckham as an " absolute unbelievable ".................................and no i havent missed any words out.

Once whilst interviewing Jenny whatsername ( royal correspondent ) about I,m a celebrity get me out of here he said to her in all seriousness " there was a one eyed snake in the camp last night " she replied by saying "now you,re just being silly ".

" No " he continued " there was , honest" at this point Adrian Durham interjected by saying it was in fact a SMALL eyed snake........................."oh right " said the clueless dingle " why what did i say?"

i've got a one eyed snake :cool:

I follow Yorkshire Cricket [Membership] as much as I follow the Owls and as cricketer I had a lot of respect for Darren Gough.

However, if he chooses to insult my beloved Wednesday in his capacity as a 'television/radio celebrity' then this is where the respect ends.

Remember Darren some of us out here have read your pitiful autobiography and know that your were once given trials at Rotherham United and failed to make the grade and your favorite team as a youngster were Tottenham. Watch em regularly did you?

And don't get me started about your dismal T.V. appeareances 'Hole in the Wall' = desperate.

I word of advice when you have finished as a leading cricketer try and keep some dignity as well - Michael Vaughan would be a good example.

Gough is like any other football fan born and bred in this area,they hate wednesday with a passion,I seem to remember Danny Kelly a couple of weeks ago talking to Milan,he told him he had bought a 'huge club' far far bigger than anything he had been involved in before, I will take Kellys opinion every time ahead of the old pork pie brain.

[/quote

Can we post MPEG's on here, i've got a great one of Danny Kelly.

Learnt to hate him a few months ago when, for no apparent reason, he tried to start a discussion about the miners strike. His stance was that people should just get over it because it was 'boring' to him to here people still talking about it.

'People should let it go. I was from a mining family and I don't keep banging on about how it's ruined my life' was his main argument. Absolutely clueless.

Learnt to hate him a few months ago when, for no apparent reason, he tried to start a discussion about the miners strike. His stance was that people should just get over it because it was 'boring' to him to here people still talking about it.

'People should let it go. I was from a mining family and I don't keep banging on about how it's ruined my life' was his main argument. Absolutely clueless.

He's just really rumbleing thick.

I'm glad he doesn't like us.

I'm embarressed he's a yorkshire man. I could never get over the fact when I was younger that Barnsley had a high number of so called football fans who would rather flit over the border on Saturdays and go glory hunting at Old Trafford rather than stay loyal and support a Yorkshire club. Why spurs? Theyr'e a Cockney club and the vast majority of their fans hate Northerners. Says it all really he should be kicked out of the County, absolute disgarce and thick with it.

Guest intercity0wl

I'm embarressed he's a yorkshire man. I could never get over the fact when I was younger that Barnsley had a high number of so called football fans who would rather flit over the border on Saturdays and go glory hunting at Old Trafford rather than stay loyal and support a Yorkshire club. Why spurs? Theyr'e a Cockney club and the vast majority of their fans hate Northerners. Says it all really he should be kicked out of the County, absolute disgarce and thick with it.

Had another listen to him tonight just to see if the THICK coments were justified, and got to agree they are and he is,

Tonights words of wisdom were that every football fan in the land who would be watching the Carling Cup final on TV on Sunday would be wanting Arsenal with their superb pleasing football on the eye, to Hammer Boring try and hit them on the break Birningham

Now im not saying this is not true, BUTa glowing tribute of Arsenal coming from a supposedly well known Spurs supporter is so unreal and not done it has to be classed as Thick.

He is the thickest radio 'presenter' anywhere on the airwaves. Half of the things he says are written for him by the production team and he can't even read them out properly. He knows nothing about football and has never really supported a team.

I just don't understand why he is employed...oh wait.....it's Talksport.

This

The guy sounds like he actually struggles to put a sentence together sometimes. The man is a gibbering idiot