Darren Gough, dosen't like us

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Love the typical "this is Sheffield United we are talking about" deluded blunt comments, like they are the Sheffield team with a history, have won things and have a bright future.

Go to ten minutes 35 seconds into the 17.00- 17.30 part..

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/24438

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Big Guns

Love the typical "this is Sheffield United we are talking about" deluded blunt comments, like they are the Sheffield team with a history, have won things and have a bright future.

Go to ten minutes 35 seconds into the 17.00- 17.30 part..

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/24438

most people across the country know the blunts are a small club just like barnsley.

He is the thickest radio 'presenter' anywhere on the airwaves. Half of the things he says are written for him by the production team and he can't even read them out properly. He knows nothing about football and has never really supported a team.

I just don't understand why he is employed...oh wait.....it's Talksport.

Guest intercity0wl

Why is Darren Gough talking about football?

To be honest the only two people who have any idea about football on Talksport are Keys & Gray just recruited by them for the mid morning show.

Only had it on by accident as the new merged Radio Weeds and sheffield afternoon show was doing nowt but play songs from West end shows.

I did hear somewhere that he could have been a Tory Candidate in Barnsley, but thought i had misheard, seems not.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Coming from Barnsley and having six toes on each foot clearly gave him an unfair advantage on Strictly Come Dancing.

Fraud..

He is the thickest radio 'presenter' anywhere on the airwaves. Half of the things he says are written for him by the production team and he can't even read them out properly. He knows nothing about football and has never really supported a team.

I just don't understand why he is employed...oh wait.....it's Talksport.

Totally agree. He is one of the thickest radio 'presenters' I have ever heard.

Really awful.

I heard the anti Wednesday stuff last night aswell....going on about Sheff United like they were a really renowned club. What a wee wee tail.

The fact he was asked to be the Conservative candidate just about says it all about the lad who came from Barnsley and became a Tory. End of story. Hang your head Darren Gough.

[/quote

indeed. A town that had as good a rumbleing as any other from Maggie and her friends.

I always thought Darren Gough to be an intelligent type, after all he always correctly counts his fingers............. 11 it is.

So even I was astounded to learn that the Dingle Dazler was to consider standing as PPC for the Tory Party in, wait for it .....Barnsley Central ?

The nutcase has alienated more than half the people who worshiped him. Does he not realise that the populous of Barnsley had their living standards slashed in the mid 80's when the Party he seeks to represent deliberately and spitefully took away Barnsley folks means of earning a living.

It's about time you did some manning up Goughy you silly little boy and leave your criticism of Yorkshires wealthiest club well alone.

He claims to love Thatcher AND come from a mining family.

He constantly went on about his love of Yorkshire and his desire to 'give something back' when his England career was over.......so when he finished with England he went to play for Essex.

He has claimed to support at least 5 different clubs, this was before the idiot realised that real football fans don't do that. He had so little understanding of football support that he didn't even realise this.

He now lives in Milton Keynes and 'supports' Spurs, says he hasn't been to Yorkshire for a long time.