Darren Gough, dosen't like us

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Triplej2

You just know anyone who says they don't like Wednesday is a complete cockend.

"I don't mind united, it's Wednesday I don't like" I just sounds wrong dunnit! flipping bellend

The fact that he comes from baaarnslii,you'd think he'd be lauding the praises of his local team,nothing could be further from the truth,the last time heard him talking about football he was on about his beloved spurs - tory plastic yorkshireman.

You just know anyone who says they don't like Wednesday is a complete cockend.

"I don't mind united, it's Wednesday I don't like" I just sounds wrong dunnit! flipping bellend

i have got a signed pitcture of him up on my wall i got as a gift.... think i may use it as a dartboard now :biggrin:

i have got a signed pitcture of him up on my wall i got as a gift.... think i may use it as a dartboard now :biggrin:

it'll be a big piccy if it's of his fat arse...he's a dingle fool, and of all things in dingle land to be a tory...ALL THE SMALL CLUBS IN THE AREA HATE WEDNESDAY...'COS WEDNESDAY ARE THE MASSIVE SIDE IN THE AREA...WE HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OF OUR DUTY TO KEEP THESE SMALL CLUBS IN THEIR PLACES, WE HAVE TO START KNOCKING THEM AROUND AGAIN... ...SADLY IN THE CASE OF THE PIGS, THEY MAY NOT BE AROUND LONG ENOUGH...IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF YEARS THEY'LL BE JUST THE ONE TEAM IN SHEFFIELD... lol

An embarrassment of a radio presenter - difficult because he co-presents with Durham who is the best presnter on Talksport for footballing matters - he should really droip his absurd devils advocate routine though because he doesn't need it - knows more about football than the rest of the presenters put together - and then some

Gough is an inane little fannyfart - really desperately poor presenter

I heard his poo poo last night and how he said someting like "it's the other lot i can't be doing with" - the "other lot" meaning us - then he said something about the pigs bad run and stressed "it's PIG UNITED we're on about here" - as though anybody in the country is surprised that they're sinking to the 3rd tier - news for you Goughy - nobody other than the pigs gives a poo poo about that little club apart from the fact they've pissed off nearly all other fans with their behaviour and tantrums - and more to the point nobody is surprsied they're poo poo - people always expect better of us though

Traitor Gough and those shysters are a perfect match - i'm glad he prefers them cos he's an irritating little skidmark

I remember Gough's laughable argument that Rooney was a better player than Messi.

His argument was that Rooney *could play in any position on the pitch*, but Messi couldn't.

He also argued that Messi was playing in an inferior league and had never done it at a major international tournament.

The latter point, for some, may have had some validity, however, he failed to mention the fact that Rooney has been living off a match against Croatia for several years.

Gough is like any other football fan born and bred in this area,they hate wednesday with a passion,I seem to remember Danny Kelly a couple of weeks ago talking to Milan,he told him he had bought a 'huge club' far far bigger than anything he had been involved in before, I will take Kellys opinion every time ahead of the old pork pie brain.

An embarrassment of a radio presenter - difficult because he co-presents with Durham who is the best presnter on Talksport for footballing matters - he should really droip his absurd devils advocate routine though because he doesn't need it - knows more about football than the rest of the presenters put together - and then some

Gough is an inane little fannyfart - really desperately poor presenter

I heard his poo poo last night and how he said someting like "it's the other lot i can't be doing with" - the "other lot" meaning us - then he said something about the pigs bad run and stressed "it's PIG UNITED we're on about here" - as though anybody in the country is surprised that they're sinking to the 3rd tier - news for you Goughy - nobody other than the pigs gives a poo poo about that little club apart from the fact they've pissed off nearly all other fans with their behaviour and tantrums - and more to the point nobody is surprsied they're poo poo - people always expect better of us though

Traitor Gough and those shysters are a perfect match - i'm glad he prefers them cos he's an irritating little skidmark

Nice rant, very good.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

A few weeks ago they had a Finnish Ice skater on TalkSport and his first question was;

Do you speak Finnish?

I want to be a tory MP in Barnsley!

Knows FA about football.

Get back to Cricket you waste of space!