GET THERE EARLY TOMORROW!

Guest intercity0wl

I find it quite funny that the club specify that it is said to be busy regardless, so they decide to introduce Id checks on this occasion, making matters worse.

Not for this game only, this exact warning Re consessions Checks on tickets, and parking restrictions is given every game in the preview of the game on the OS.

Ozzie and Barney are being joined by Edgar The Bull tomorrow, so will be around from about 2pm on the pitch fr the build up to the match.

Ruddy Edgar The Bull - We used to have a proper bull (Freetown Kudos) to parade round the pitch before cup games, now that was a proper mascot I can tell you - over a ton of pure beef built like a brick shithouse. I bet H&S put a stop to that. Now we've just got that furry pillock - give him loads of abuse if he goes down your end, tosspot - he saved Ronnie Radford's recreation of his Newcastle goal a couple of months ago.

Sitting on the Kop, T3, row 36, seat 72. Thats south stand side. I'll be looking out for you.

Sorry for delay, been a very exciting evening. A car decided to try and have some form of intercourse with my neighbours front wall. Nobody hurt but the wall is in a state of shock.

Kin 'ell. Hope your lad didn't witness the accident. Tomorrow's offering might be a bit of a let down after all that excitement. :biggrin:

Kin 'ell. Hope your lad didn't witness the accident. Tomorrow's offering might be a bit of a let down after all that excitement. :biggrin:

No, both Kids safely in bed when it happened. Nobody hurt. The lads in the car that crashed were coming up the main road and the taxi in front pulled in to the left. He went to go round him and as he did the taxi decided to turn right onto our road. He swerved to avoid him and just lost control. Wasn't going that fast even to be fair. Taxi driver stopped, got out then when he realised he'd caused it drove off. They got his number though. 5 mins later another black cab drove up, had a look, did a u turn and went back down the hill. Must have been on the radio and his mate checked it out for him. No way was he looking for or dropping off a fare.

Nobody hurt, airbags didnt deploy or owt and car was drivable. Wall needs repairing though.

Kids awake now, little lad well giddy.

Edited by latemodelchild