GET THERE EARLY TOMORROW!

Yes folks, it's that time again - the usual cup match warnings apply:

It is expected to be busy on the turnstiles tomorrow so fans should try to arrive early where possible - be mindful that there WILL be queues, especially close to kick off! If thousands of people all try to gain access through the turnstiles within the same 20-minute window before kick-off time then it is inevitable that people WILL have to queue and some people may miss kick off - don't be one of those people.

Turnstiles open at 1:30pm, so it is advised to get in early, find your seat, grab a relaxing drink and pie on the concourse and ensure you don't miss that kick off!

The Sheridan Suite is open as a fans bar open to all from 12midday on a first-come-first-served basis, please feel free to use this bar.

Other notes:

New Food Offerings

We will have a mobile food unit in place for this game situated on the ground floor in the corner of the Kop serving Westlers hotdogs and Big Al's Burgers.

Pre-order your drinks

Sheffield Wednesday is offering supporters the change to pre-order drinks for half time at tomorrow's game. They can be ordered and paid for when the concourse is quieter and then collected from express collection points at half time.

Concessionary ticket checks on turnstiles

Wednesday supporters should be aware that, following feedback from fans suggesting that a small number of adult supporters may have been attempting to enter the stadium on concessionary tickets, the club will be implementing turnstile checks for these ticket types.

As stated in the club's season ticket terms and conditions, SWFC reserves the right to check ticket holders' entitlement to a concessionary ticket. This is not an exercise that the club wanted to implement but we feel this has become a necessity to ensure that concessionary tickets are used appropriately.

To this end, supporters gaining access to the stadium with concessionary tickets should bring a form of ID from the following list:

Driving Licence

Passport

Birth Certificate

Medical Card

Bus Pass

NUS (student) Card

HM Forces Card

We apologise in advance to anyone inconvenienced by this practice and thank supporters for their patience and understanding.

Supporters with concessionary tickets who do not provide ID at the turnstile will be turned away and will not be allowed entry unless they return with proof of identity. Supporters are advised that the ticket office will not deal with enquiries associated with ID checking on matchdays and these will be dealt with at the turnstile only.

Parking restrictions

The following roads will be coned and any cars parked on these roads after the cones are put out are likely to receive a parking fine by the council:

Catchbar Lane

Claywheels Lane

Donovan Road

Foxhill Road

Herries Road

Herries Road South

Niagara Road

Parkside Road

Penistone Road North

Rawson Spring Road

Rawson Spring Way

Scraithwood Drive

Wordsworth Avenue

Edited by Deejayone

Parking restrictions

The following roads will be coned and any cars parked on these roads after the cones are put out are likely to receive a parking fine by the council:

Catchbar Lane

Claywheels Lane

Donovan Road

Foxhill Road

Herries Road

Herries Road South

Niagara Road

Parkside Road

Penistone Road North

Rawson Spring Road

Rawson Spring Way

Scraithwood Drive

Wordsworth Avenue

Fookin' 'ell, is there anywhere else left? Where do people park these days?

What time do Ozzie and Barney(?) start weeing about? My little un wants to see them so it's summat else to do if we get in early. He's well excited, doesn't really remember his first match so this is feeling like his first all over again.

Ozzie and Barney are being joined by Edgar The Bull tomorrow, so will be around from about 2pm on the pitch fr the build up to the match.

Guessing you missed this while posting your other reply DJ1, any idea?

I don't want to answer for DJ1 because that's what he gets paid for, after all, but there is food and he started a thread on it earlier.

(slipped down to page 2)

My link

Edit. He's fast too!!!!!! :biggrin:

Edited by roaminowl

spot of warning lmc- Ozzie apparently terrified me when I was a kid as he just looked like a massive bird of prey.

On the other hand I was so shaken Chris Woods took me on the pitch to shoot at him so it's not all bad.

So if you had a better aim, or they'd given you a better rifle, we would have won the FA Cup? :angry:

Yes folks, it's that time again - the usual cup match warnings apply:

It is expected to be busy on the turnstiles tomorrow so fans should try to arrive early where possible - be mindful that there WILL be queues, especially close to kick off! If thousands of people all try to gain access through the turnstiles within the same 20-minute window before kick-off time then it is inevitable that people WILL have to queue and some people may miss kick off - don't be one of those people.

Turnstiles open at 1:30pm, so it is advised to get in early, find your seat, grab a relaxing drink and pie on the concourse and ensure you don't miss that kick off!

The Sheridan Suite is open as a fans bar open to all from 12midday on a first-come-first-served basis, please feel free to use this bar.

Other notes:

I find it quite funny that the club specify that it is said to be busy regardless, so they decide to introduce Id checks on this occasion, making matters worse.