It'll be good to see the Heff play a full 90 minutes..

Guest Sheff Owl

Irvine obviously knows that the fans want Heffernan to start...so is Irvine being stubborn?

I mean it was only last night Irvine said Heffernan was just starting NOW to come into contention for a start....

IMO i actually do think it's personal.

According to Soccerbase (and not allowing for injury time) Heffernan's Wednesday career so far has totalled 416 minutes of playing time. That's the equivalent of about four and a half full games. His longest stint was the 61 minutes he played at Notts County. He's failed to appear at all in exactly half of our 34 games.

Heffernan is not the answer to anything as last nite showed

Because 20 minutes where the rest of the team were hitting 50yard balls to madine helped Heff make any impact. He did have a couple of shots on target which was better than the other strikers!

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

I'm not talking about 90 minutes in one game..

I'm talking about his entire SWFC career

lol

It will when a new manager comes in!

Irvine obviously knows that the fans want Heffernan to start...so is Irvine being stubborn?

I mean it was only last night Irvine said Heffernan was just starting NOW to come into contention for a start....

IMO i actually do think it's personal.

I hope it is not down to stubbord, as it would mean he aint walking from the job regardless of the boo's which then means the only way to get rid is to sack therefore a payout.

Oh i hate you irvine.

One question for ya all...

Is this guy the most hated man ever to play a role at our club????

for me he is coming quite close lol