Who do you think will prove to be our best signing of the January transfer window?

Guest sheff_wed_fanatic

Guest sheff_wed_fanatic

In my opinion it will be Gary Madine. He is young, looks comfortable with the ball at his feet and is good in the air. He also has an eye for goal, which is always a bonus...

Guest Saturday Owl

I can see Reynolds being an absolute coup for £150k.

Been really impressed with THE RADIATOR too, I think all of them will turn out to be good players under a good man manager.

Guest Thurgowland

After seeing Madine play last night he definatly stood out, led the line well when he was in posession, good close control with some neat touches. The fact that he is still only 20 and does have raw potential makes me think we have an uncut diamond on S6. Just needs the right management team to harness his potential - Along with the rest of the squad. Other than that i can see all of our recent (since mandaric came in) signings becoming the future mainstays of our club. UTO

THE RADIATOR was dodgy at best last night. Morrison was poor, couldnt play a pass. Reynolds had a poor first 20 then picked up, probably debut nerves. Once he settled down he looked like a good signing. Spurr aint a right back but did ok. I didnt really understand the Madine signing until last night when we showed what we are, a long ball team thats not very good at long ball. This isnt really what i expected from the revolution at Hillsborough and i have to say i am not impressed.

As for AI, sorry but its not good enough.

Guest gringo69

THE RADIATOR was dodgy at best last night. Morrison was poor, couldnt play a pass. Reynolds had a poor first 20 then picked up, probably debut nerves. Once he settled down he looked like a good signing. Spurr aint a right back but did ok. I didnt really understand the Madine signing until last night when we showed what we are, a long ball team thats not very good at long ball. This isnt really what i expected from the revolution at Hillsborough and i have to say i am not impressed.

As for AI, sorry but its not good enough.

Correct.

Guest Willyowl

Morrison has probably been more consistant so far than THE RADIATOR so I would say him. Jury's out on Madine and Reynolds just yet but both played ok yesterday

Long term i think Reynolds will be the best value for money and IMO will develop into a 7 figure asset.

For the rest of the season though, it's Michael Morrison who is going to have to step up to the plate and lead a pretty inexperienced backline- he has been promoted from this league before and he knows english football, so the onus is on him to take over from Purse and organise that back 4.

Bit too early to tell, plus it's likely we'll see another 1 or 2.

From what we already have, if managed correctly they could all turn out to be great signings.

R'eda's already bagged a couple of goals, Madine looks promising, not so sure about Morrison so far and it's a bit early to judge Reynolds.

Time will tell.

Bit too early to tell, plus it's likely we'll see another 1 or 2.

From what we already have, if managed correctly they could all turn out to be great signings.

R'eda's already bagged a couple of goals, Madine looks promising, not so sure about Morrison so far and it's a bit early to judge Reynolds.

Time will tell.

Going to be an exciting transfer deadline day for us this year I think.

Unless we bring someone better in then I think Madine, closely followed by Reynolds.

Madine took his goal well and showed some good passes and touches and won a lot in the air despite the majority of Carlisle fans claiming he wins nothing.

As for Reynolds he took a while to get into the game but once he did he looked quite steady and at 150K? looks to be a bargain.