Paul Walker

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

If that's the case, then that's shocking news.

So win against the mighty Yeovil, and he keeps his job.

Fan-flipping-tastic.

Exactly my thought's.

We are just prolonging it. Why?

A pivotal game as it's our first without Irvine. I'm angry at the thought of him getting another game, this is ridiculous.

We've had managers sacked all season, many unjust but this is 100% deserved, vital to our club's future, way overdue.

Irvine OUT. What are we waiting for? This is not one of the unpopular decisions you talked about Milan, this is the most popular and longed for decision you could ever make for us.

If he doesnt go before Tuesday and we have to lose another game for him to go it will mean another three points lost in our quest for promotion, could be a disaster, especially if its against a promotion rival, and if you look at Februarys fixtures, there are a few coming up.

He has to go now so we can have a chance of winning games in February, otherwise a further drop in the table awaits

Guest Sheff Owl

Thought i would look at Seth Bennets and it's this....

"I think now it is a genuine question, before I didn't think was yesterday goals conceded awful"

Is he thinking the same as us now? maybe it is time to go?

I can't believe I'm saying this, never ever thought I'd think it, but I'd rather lose on Tuesday and Irvine to be sacked, than to win and for him to carry on which is just papering over the cracks in the long run and ultimately we'll achieve nothing.

Everytime someone has said this i have called them every name under the sun, but now i'm starting to think the same.

If it guarenteed he was going to get the sack Tuesday i'd take the loss everyday of the week!