Paul Walker

Guest Sheff Owl

Cant believe he has not gone yet. Lose like we did away to Exeter was unacceptable, do again away to Orient is just shambolic, leaving heffernan out was a joke, and putting Sedgwick in center midfield to save the game just shows how much he has completely lost the plot.

Please show him the door Mr Mandaric.

I can't believe I'm saying this, never ever thought I'd think it, but I'd rather lose on Tuesday and Irvine to be sacked, than to win and for him to carry on which is just papering over the cracks in the long run and ultimately we'll achieve nothing.

I know how you feel, if we were playing f***in tiddly winks I would be pulling my hair out if we lost, but irvine certainly gets you feeling that way, Its no good waiting any longer, supposing we win on tuesday its enevitable we will lose the next couple of league games, then what, sack him? Would be too late imo, if we have any ambtion of getting out of this league at the first attempt a new manager as to be in place immediately

Forget the Yeovil game being pivotal...we have had one seemingly pivotal game after another lately...and nowts "pivoted".

Sad as it sounds, we need to plan for next season down here, and change is needed now to give a dismal bloody season some impetus.

Mr Irvine has to hold his hands up and admit that he cannot do the job, like a long line of others, some of whom had far less backing and funding than himself..its time, i'm afraid..Yeovil means nothing, win lose or draw, the damage has been done this season, and its been done by someone so seemingly frightened of defeat that its become some sort of self fulfilling prophecy that the team we are playing are world beaters, thats the mindset the players have been going out with, and it has been all to evident, both home and away.

I have no coaching badges, but i'm far more experienced of the mood of Hillsborough than Mr Irvine is, and i have seen this sort of rot set in time and time again, sometimes its been the board....sometimes its been INMO... the fans....and sometimes it has been the manager, this time its the latter

Guest owlman1966

You might not even have to wish it. I mean, Yeovil are a good side in a false position. We will certainly have to adapt ourselves to keep their attacking threats at bay.

yes we have had them watched and they are a good passing side,completed 74,000 passes in the last decade and are a good young side.tough to beat!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOOOOOOOOOK OFF IRVINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest jayowl_s6

Defending yesterday was terrible but I still cant believe he started a half fit Buxton when we have loads of defenders and then gives an immediate start to a player that was signed as a development player !

Time to go Irvine

If he doesnt go before Tuesday and we have to lose another game for him to go it will mean another three points lost in our quest for promotion, could be a disaster, especially if its against a promotion rival, and if you look at Februarys fixtures, there are a few coming up.

He has to go now so we can have a chance of winning games in February, otherwise a further drop in the table awaits

No it won't because that will be a cup game. :blush:

If Irvine is still in charge and we win on Tuesday I will feel very conflicted.

In fact, the thought of him getting more games this season is starting to make me angry all over again.

Even when it was painfully clear Laws needed to go I didn't feel like this - because at least Laws showed the fans some measure of respect and passion.