Madine and the Heff

I've got nothing against Morrison and Mellor, I think they're doing a great job for us. If Mellor was to go back to Preston and with Morrison getting on, would you be tempted to go with Madine and The Heff as our starting pair?

Big man, Fast man.

or big man... little nippy man.

Nice to have options. Plus i'd like to see more of Heffernan.

Can't say I've noticed Heffernan's pace to be honest... perhaps, that is 'cos Mr Negative keeps him on the bench until the 86th minute!

Over a couple of yards he's shown a few times now that he's quite good at getting away from his defender.

I've been surprised by this as I didn't really think that that was in his game.

Can't say I've noticed Heffernan's pace to be honest... perhaps, that is 'cos Mr Negative keeps him on the bench until the 86th minute!

Yeah, he is stationary for most of the game laugh.gif

All we are saying is give Heff a chance

i would go for it this saturday, Heffernan deserves his chance, both Mellor and Morrison have been given a easy ride from AI, drop them to the bench bring in a new striking partnership as long as we dont go down the tudgay route 1 game plan again, Heffernan has shown how good he is with the ball at his feet holding the ball and bringing in players around him as well as gambling on knock downs!

Guest Mexico Baby

Living in Doncaster as I do , I have been unfortunate enough to see Rovers play a few times and as much as I like Heffernan it is a myth that he has blistering pace.

Maybe he's like jimmy Quinn, the fat guy who claimed to be the fastest man over two yards. That's all you need sometimes