FA Cup: Bristol City vs Sheffield Wednesday

Alan wont pick both the new signings as thats what he's like so i am expecting Morrison to get the nod as he can play right back and we don't have anyone else.

I expect the team to be as followed:

Weaver

Morrison -- Purse --- Beevers --- Spurr

Johnson --- O'connor --- Miller --- Teale

Morrison ---- Mellor

Wouldn't be my choice of team. Id have Reda Johnson at Centre half but that'll be the team.

Alan wont pick both the new signings as thats what he's like so i am expecting Morrison to get the nod as he can play right back and we don't have anyone else.

I expect the team to be as followed:

Weaver

Morrison -- Purse --- Beevers --- Spurr

Johnson --- O'connor --- Miller --- Teale

Morrison ---- Mellor

Wouldn't be my choice of team. Id have Reda Johnson at Centre half but that'll be the team.

Who would you drop at CB?

To be honest it'd be a bad idea to chuck both new players into the side anyway. Especially against a sadly superior team who've been scoring a lot of goals recently. I'd be surprised if either start.

Fancy our chances of sneaking a draw today.

Who would you drop at CB?

Purse played well last week so probably Beevers although I think going forward we need to phase Purse of the team this season ready for his release in the summer.

We have some BIG BIG earners out of contract this summer which bodes well for the future really.

To be honest it'd be a bad idea to chuck both new players into the side anyway. Especially against a sadly superior team who've been scoring a lot of goals recently. I'd be surprised if either start.

Fancy our chances of sneaking a draw today.

I don't particulary rate Bristol. They've got a few decent players but on a whole other than strikers wise they seem fairly average to me.

Poor at the back too, other than the lad on loan from Spurs who's getting rave reviews.

Guest Willyowl

Bristol put in a great performance last week against Cardiff so hopefully they will be resting on their laurels and not turn up. I think if the defence plays as well as they did against Huddersfield then we have a good chance. If Purse reverts to 2010 form we're un-workable

Purse played well last week so probably Beevers although I think going forward we need to phase Purse of the team this season ready for his release in the summer.

We have some BIG BIG earners out of contract this summer which bodes well for the future really.

Yeah it looks good.

Purse should be used sparingly until the end of the season.

Looking forward to seeing the new lads in action.

Guest aj_owl

Don't see us getting anything from this.

Bristol have just started picking up a bit

2-0 defeat is more than possible although as ever I'd love to be wrong.