Irvine's record against the top 6

P6, W1, D1, L4.

We're about to drop out of the playoffs because of this man's rumbleing awful management. But now answer me this happy clappers who would settle for a playoff place (despite having the 2nd biggest budget); if he does drag us back into the playoffs, do you think we will win them?

please feel free to consider his record against the top teams in this division before formulating your answer

Here we go again.

Those who back Irvine are happy clappers and disappear when we lose

Those who knock Irvine are twats who don't back their team and disappear when we win

Just one thing - Mandaric won't sack Irvine now - who would want to replace him knowing that MM gave his predecessor three games?

Here we go again.

Those who knock Irvine are twats who don't back their team and disappear when we win

Just one thing - Mandaric won't sack Irvine now - who would want to replace him knowing that MM gave his predecessor three games?

He's gone Kivo, and it's wishful thinking to believe otherwise.

The facts don't lie, and his record simply isn't good enough.

Here we go again.

His offer for the club was all agreed on November 29th. We've played 5 since then. We've lost 4 of them.

He's gone Kivo, and it's wishful thinking to believe otherwise.

The facts don't lie, and his record simply isn't good enough.

I'm not sticking up for Irvine, I was perhaps the biggest critic of the decision to appoint him in the first place, but the mass hysteria displayed after ever single game, be it a win or lose, is just pathetic.

Mandaric has a penchant for sacking managers, but I don't think even he will sack a manager while the side reside in and around the play-off places.

He'll be given the chance to get us promoted (and I don't think he'll succeed) , and if he fails, THEN he'll sack him.

When is he gone then kev? Do tell

Only one man truly knows that mate, as well you know.

:biggrin:

I only offer an opinion based on the facts.

We have lost 4 of the last 5, and have slipped down the division.

Exeter was humiliating, and today on national TV we did ourselves no favours.

MM has a record of expecting a certain level of performance from his managers or they are out.

We have a squad capable of performing better.

We are on the whole very poor to watch.

Crowds are declining.

Transfer window is open.

Finger is on the button, and he's gone shortly I'm afraid.

Only one man truly knows that mate, as well you know.

:biggrin:

I only offer an opinion based on the facts.

We have lost 4 of the last 5, and have slipped down the division.

Exeter was humiliating, and today on national TV we did ourselves no favours.

MM has a record of expecting a certain level of performance from his managers or they are out.

We have a squad capable of performing better.

We are on the whole very poor to watch.

Crowds are declining.

Transfer window is open.

Finger is on the button, and he's gone shortly I'm afraid.

You forgot Mandarics veiled threat of not loosing too many points before January...........it's as if Irvine wants out, so please dont dissapoint us by going back on your word Milan.

Guest dunellaowl

Irvine stays spends what ever budget we've got then gets sack in feb??? i dnt think so! MM ISN'T F*CKING DAFT, HE'S GONE!

It's not just about the top 6 - the top 6 changes every week. You could take almost any permutation of the top 10-12 sides in the division and you'll get an extremely average [at best] W-L-D record.

And FWIW, prior to the current 3:00pm kick offs, in the projected league table based on points-per-game...we sit an impressive...

11th

Pathetic indeed.

At least under Laws we would raise our game, with a worse squad and in a higher division, against the better sides (the derby double, thrashing Burnley home and away, WBA match on sky etc). With Irvine in charge, the players bottle it everytime.

Something has to change; Irvine out!

It's not just about the top 6 - the top 6 changes every week. You could take almost any permutation of the top 10-12 sides in the division and you'll get an extremely average [at best] W-L-D record.

And FWIW, prior to the current 3:00pm kick offs, in the projected league table based on points-per-game...we sit an impressive...

11th

Good news lads, we've moved up! Not counting the Charlton vs. Swindon result, the projected top 10 looks like...

Brighton 22 43 90

Southampton 22 37 77

------------------------------------

Bournemouth 22 36 75

Charlton 21 34 74

Huddersfield 23 36 72

Peterborough 21 33 72

------------------------------------

Hartlepool 21 32 70

Sheff Wed 22 33 69

Brentford 21 31 68

Colchester 21 31 68

I'm not sticking up for Irvine, I was perhaps the biggest critic of the decision to appoint him in the first place, but the mass hysteria displayed after ever single game, be it a win or lose, is just pathetic.

Mandaric has a penchant for sacking managers, but I don't think even he will sack a manager while the side reside in and around the play-off places.

He'll be given the chance to get us promoted (and I don't think he'll succeed) , and if he fails, THEN he'll sack him.

9 league defeats...

we won't be in the playoffs much longer?

People have consistently pointed out how bad he is for months so don't come out with this bollix. Its not hysteria to consistently argue the man is poo poo and holding us back.

And your comment about manager not coming cause of MM sacking managers is not true. He doesn't sack managers for the sake of it so calm yourself.