Anyone had money on us to win league - Looking good

I had a couple. I had a treble of Chelsea, Middlesborough and Wednesday to win their leagues, combined odds of 131/1... that betting slip's already gone in the bin thanks to Boro!!

I also had a double of Wednesday to win the league at 5/1 and Clinton Morrison to win the golden boot at 12/1, only stuck a couple of quid on but it'd pay £156 if it comes in. I've still got that slip... just in case.

We really should go up now.

No excuses any more.

Time for Irvine to step up the plate.

He's in a great position, the best that a Wednesday manager has been in for donkeys.

Milan will give him a chance (he always backs his managers), so its time for Irvine to prove his critics (me and many on here) wrong.

I hope he does.

Guest intercity0wl

Have quite a few £25 bets on @ 5/1 & 6/1 on Sky Bet in July, and some around the same prices on Ladbrokes, then deposited and bet on us and took advantage of the paddy power offer i read about on hear to get a free £20 on at 11/2.

Was starting to wave bye bye to any returns a few weeks ago but now might just be able to get a few days on a warm beach paid for before next seasons Championship campaign begins.

Guest owls-about-that

i had a £2 each way lucky 15

man utd 5/2 : biggrin:

notts forest 15/2 : blink:

sheff wed 7/1 :biggrin:

rotherham 10/1 :biggrin:

not to bad at min only forest letting me down at min.