Your views on Mandaric

Guest shoutsfromthestands

I agree with everything asteener has written.

The most important thing in all this is that The Wednesday still exist, the next incredibly important thing is that ALL the shares are in one place and never again will we have to suffer the indignities of loan note holders holding us to ransom and chancers pretending to be serious bidders for our club. If, and when, Mr Mandaric wants to sell the transaction will be straightforward.

We didn't go into admin and can hold our heads high. At the fans forum MM thanked the creditors for their patience which has now been rewarded by being paid in full, not 1p in the pound. I am very proud of my club and grateful to MM for his actions. There were several times on Tuesday night I had a lump in my throat. This scenario is not to be underestimated, the tradition and integrity of The Wednesday has been upheld and enhanced. We have battled through over ten years of hurt and can now move forward into the bright sunlit pastures!!

When I shook Milans hand at the end of the night I said "Thanks for coming here, you won't regret it"

I appeal to ALL Wednesday fans to turn up at Hillsborough to show him that he will have no regrets.

He has chose Wise, 3rd time lucky my friend. Can only be good and positive for us as fans and as a Football Club.

Onwards and upwards UTO :).

MandaricTrollface.jpg

:biggrin:

Mandaric is a rumbleing GOD.

The bloke has saved SWFC, with one of the most famous football grounds in the world still owned by it's football club, with all it's creditors paid, with all it's history still intact and supporters that have now got hope, real hope of a future of not just watching our beloved team, but actually going forward to what we all believe is it's rightful place.

Simply a GOD.