Fans Forum Pictures....

Meant more to me than the kids at the time probably, but in the future they will look back at a massive moment in our history.

Excellent :biggrin:

I was already in a happy mood after arriving at Hillsborough for obvious reasons, but I couldn't stop smiling throughout that song.

It feels so good to follow Wednesday right now.

In hindsight it may have been a mistake by the club to only allow admission to the ugliest of Wednesday fans. The decision was meant to make Milan feel good but he looked distinctly worried about the appearance of the attendees!

You managed to get a ticket ok then I take it ?

So 'nevthelodgemoorowl' is actually Bryn? Well I never!! Last time I looked he didn't live at Lodgemoor but admittedly not seen him for a while!

This fella is a top notch Wednesdayite who follows them the length and breadth of the country, and has even been known to finish a night shift and hop straight on a train to wherever we are playing. Top man!

No idea who Bryn is, but that's Nevthelodgemoorowl aka...Nev.

Top Wednesdayite is Nev, follows us all over the place. He's always been a bloody jinx for me though, every time I've had the priviledge of being driven to an away game in his motor we've lost and haven't even scored a goal (apart from a Whelan o.g. at Reading!)

Love the picture of Nev and the Henderson's sauce.

Very warm and sincere. Looking at it was like having a warm bath.

Agreed.

Talk about first impressions! I bet MM loved it.

DJ1 Tweeted it and it made me laugh. Read the Tweet out to the wife and even she laughed (the family are all Henderson fans).

Trust it to be Nev.

Great gesture and a great photo.

Did you ask him about getting the TV from the Blunts Nev?