Seth on FH

Pig caller:" I think Houghton would be good, proven manager at this level, he has ambition and would want to come to a big club"

Seth: "So he's off to Blackburn then"

Nearly crashed the car.

Seth bennett = owls legend (at least for the night)

UTO & WTID

Pig caller:" I think Houghton would be good, proven manager at this level, he has ambition and would want to come to a big club"

Seth: "So he's off to Blackburn then"

Nearly crashed the car.

Seth bennett = owls legend (at least for the night)

UTO & WTID

Can't stand the bloke but,...i like that reply. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He started show with "It's a good job they've got a hotel" biggrin.gif

And when someone Wednesdayite text in about our 7500 followings to Barnsley and asked how many United took Saturday he replied sharply "1400". blush.gif

Seth was quality tonight. He was pretty much spelling out how much the blades are in freefall right now :laugh:

Infact, I've been loving Seth's banter over the last few weeks now. He's suddenly grown a pair of balls :happy:

Seth was quality tonight. He was pretty much spelling out how much the blades are in freefall right now :laugh:

Infact, I've been loving Seth's banter over the last few weeks now. He's suddenly grown a pair of balls :happy:

I disagree. Those who used to wish to quieten the local media are no longer wielding power at either club. Without the clubs saying you cannot do this or that, then we might see a bit less what each set of fans has seen as "bias" towards the other sets of fans. In actual fact maybe it's not been bias, but a muzzle.

I always thought Seth was a blade but does seemed to be leaning towards us in recent weeks.

I always thought Seth supported Donny. I know Walker is the porker, Staton is an Owl, not sure about the Gidster.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I always thought Seth supported Donny. I know Walker is the porker, Staton is an Owl, not sure about the Gidster.

Gidster is a Halifax Town supporter.

He is also a boring fvcker, who constantly sounds like he has a blocked nose.

Gidster is a Halifax Town supporter.

He is also a boring fvcker, who constantly sounds like he has a blocked nose.

My problem with the gidster is he doesn't cut the boring feckers off, he lets them ramble on and on about nothing. He was on a while ago and I had to turn FH off, it was at the height of the false takeover, and he let someone ramble on and on about Rooney's wages, I left FH alone for about a week, when I next listened to FH the following week, Gidster was presenting again, I had only heard a couple of calls, when all of a sudden another poster came on talking about Rooney. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT MAN U ON A SHEFFIELD TALK SHOW, FOR FECK SAKE SOMEONE SHOW THE GIDSTER WHERE THE CUT THE FECKER OFF BUTTON IS.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.