NORTH WEST CORNER TICKETS

Please note, no tickets are currently available for the North-West corner via any avenue.

We are currently in discussions with the Safety Advisory Group to attempt to open the corner - there are no guarantees but we are trying, the decision of SAG is important.

We'll update via the OS and all the usual channels this afternoon when we have a decision.

Is there any timescale on when we'll know???

Some of us are out and about with work and unable to spend all day checking online?

When we played Leicester as few years ago (and we sent them down) on the last match of the season,

we stood next to their fans, the only separation was maybe 5 rows of seats and a line of police and stewards.

Now if they can allow away fans to share a stand, why can’t Wednesday allow all our part time supporters sit in the NW stand.

It doesn’t make any sense !

If you can't do it for this match.. you might as well bulldoze the corner down.

It's made up of people from the council, HSE, Police, Fire, Ambulance, etc, etc.

who are these faceless people

are they the same people who advise at bramall lane

just a thought dj but how did we become accountable to such rules that demand we had the NW corner empty AND a block of the north stand empty for the derby

what are their criteria and most important, other than H&S what is their agenda

Block t is the end full block of the north I think. Then there is t1 next to it. Then it's the nw corner. I think. Sorry if wrong.

Yes, you're right. That ends my theory. So even if I'm in T1, which is further NW than T, I won't be in Row Z, as that would be Row 26.

I'm sure there aren't 26 rows plus another 7 for AA, BB, etc in The Real NW Corner, so the mystery continues...

Where Are Shabby's Phantom Seats???

We need to know, Deejay....

Guest Deleted member

Is there a Safety Advisory Group acting at all the other stadiums in the country?

(I ask as someone who was stood less than 3 metres away from the Cardiff fans on Saturday separated by an aisle and around 6 stewards)

Guest Walkley_Owl

Is there a Safety Advisory Group acting at all the other stadiums in the country?

(I ask as someone who was stood less than 3 metres away from the Cardiff fans on Saturday separated by an aisle and around 6 stewards)

And without an ounce of trouble, the manchester derby seperated by 5 seats, we have the Red Army, two nuclear subs, a moat full of crocodiles plus some muppets from Darlington

Guest Sheff Owl

Why the bloody hell can they have at other grounds fans together seperated by a row of stewards/police? yet here it seems it's no good unless you have army, electric fence, snipers, dogs, sas it's stupid.

Edited by Sheff Owl

cardiffcrowd.jpg

Now can we have the NW-corner open now we have shown you how it works!

I rememeber a few years back at Sunderland. Think it was Keane's first home game, massive crowd and seperating us and Sunderland fans was a small black netting and the odd steward. That was ridiculous, I seem to remember a little bit of trouble. At the end of the game a man leant over and shook me my mates hand, good game and all that, thats how close we were. Now I think that was a little too laid back stewarding but if Sunderland can do that why in gods name do we have to be in a different post code to the away fans? It really is ridiculous. I think they'll realise around half of the corner stand, which will be what? 600 tickets. It'll be interesting to see what the attendance of 'sell out' is considering 39,814 is the maximum attendance.

Guest bartos

Disgraceful if they don't allow use and ultimately down to the council, if this isnt opened get ya complaintsin to them