NORTH WEST CORNER TICKETS

Guest OwlertonG

SWFC: So, Safety Advisors Group. There's a lot of people wanting tickets for Sunday, could we possibly open the North West corner?

SAG: Well that all depends, how many opposition fans are there going to be?

SWFC: Around 5000, but I think you'll find in the past...

SAG: *spits tea out* 5000!!! Oh no no no definately not.

SWFC: But why not? That stands been used for over 50 years, through 2 International events, the whole hooligan period and seen much bigger attendances for matches with bad blood!

SAG: :huh: I'm Sorry it's out of the question, you know as well as us that any number of those "hooligans" you want to put in the corner could put the whole stadium's safety in jepordy

SWFC: But Clubs with much more idiotic fans than ours seem to manage with a line of stewards for segregation!

SAG: :huh:

SWFC: Ok well are you gonna line up at the side of the pitch as normal seeing as though this is the only match all season with any slight possibility of a pitch invasion?

SAG: :blink:

SWFC: Why did we bother getting that pi$ing safety licence.

musing owl clearly works in health & safety and is lashing out

Health & Safety gone MAD !

What I don't understand is, why do other clubs get away with segragating fans with a few stewards yet we have to have a whole stand between us and the away end?

Anyone?

Good point. Can't believe this hasnt been picked up on by anyone. Its like we need <insert riduculous security idea here> and other clubs let osama bin laden in. Or some equally lax security protocol.

What I don't understand is, why do other clubs get away with segragating fans with a few stewards yet we have to have a whole stand between us and the away end?

Anyone?

As has been said many times before ..................the disaster of '89 makes everyone very very cautious about safety issues at this ground now because God help us if anything should happen again.

And if it comes down to a case of the BBC saying, 'Well if we cant have our studio in that corner we're not coming' then I hope the club does the sensible thing and tells them to do one!!! They havent been interested all season so they can booger off now!

Unless of course they are paying us millions!!

The North stand turnstiles and away end turnstiles are next to each other. Pigs were streaming out last week straight into a sea of Owls fans and coppers. No bother. Its all a smokescreen put up by Deejayeone I reckon cos he wants to sell the seats himself and make a nice tidy profit. He's killing this club you know and you happy clappers are just sitting back and letting him. :ph34r: :st2: