18,500 sold and increasing!

Looks like a poor turn out for me 21,000 ish we should be getting 25-30000 for games like this but Mixture of Prices,Product & Local employment issues mean this isnt going to happen.

We can affect 2 but not the 3rd Lee is doing a very good job but could we do more to attract the fans back?

Looks like a poor turn out for me 21,000 ish we should be getting 25-30000 for games like this but Mixture of Prices,Product & Local employment issues mean this isnt going to happen.

We can affect 2 but not the 3rd Lee is doing a very good job but could we do more to attract the fans back?

21000 a poor turn out

ffs are you living in dream world

21000 a poor turn out

Thats 21,000 fans turning up to see a team that has been utter poo poo for the majority of the season and are currently in a relegation battle.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

21000 a poor turn out

Thats 21,000 fans turning up to see a team that has been utter poo poo for the majority of the season and are currently in a relegation battle.

Yea thats Derby but what about us. :ph34r: