18,500 sold and increasing!

Do the "no show" season ticket holders get counted in the attendance figure given out on the day? I'd bet that there are up to 500 "no shows" for most games, probably more for midweek games. There has been many a game this season when plenty of seats around me that I know are held by season ticket holders have remained empty and tbh my 3 tickets have been unused for 4 games

If they are not counted you can reduce every estimate by c500

But, the previous three games have been REALLY encouraging against teams comfortably in the top 6.

Surely fans can try see the wood for the trees and realise the job Alan is doing. He has orchestrated some fantastic performances in the last 3 games.

Surely, this is all that matters ? Sod the last ten years, it is the here and now we should judge. Said here and now is good, very good, surely the players now deserve our support after finally showing some fight and spirit ?

Guest Walkley_Owl

sounds like a lot will come down on the day as well

Based on what?

They have sold 2,800 is three weeks, not even the whole top section, they haven't sold the top tier out in the last decade from memory

Which day was that? I can only find one instance when we got more than 30k against Derby in the last 20 years (the FA Cup replay in 92/93)

I remember a crowd of over 45K in 1969 when we beat Derby the season they came up, great atmosphere that day.

Guest Walkley_Owl

They average 29k, we average 22,253

we took 2,900 down there, at £30 a pop and is the full allocation I believe

My 6 yr old daughter and i are getting freebie tickets tomorrow, and she's getting her picture taken on the pitch with tudders,

She sent the club a picture she drew to show how much she loves the owls, the club have been fantastic about it.

Beat that one fellow owls talkers. :biggrin:

My 6 yr old daughter and i are getting freebie tickets tomorrow, and she's getting her picture taken on the pitch with tudders,

She sent the club a picture she drew to show how much she loves the owls, the club have been fantastic about it.

Beat that one fellow owls talkers. :biggrin:

Lucky girl. :biggrin: Have a great and memorable day - lets hope they win for her. :laugh:

Well done Wednesday.