Remaining home games

Guest ReginaldBlinker

Guest ReginaldBlinker

Just looked at our remaining fixtures - our upcoming home games are utter must-wins.

I don't care if the club sells tickets for 10p - get the place full and let's get some wins!

If we lose to all of Derby, Watford & Bristol we are screwed.

We could win ALL our matches, not just home ones, and go down, so what's so ridiculous about suggesting we go down in spite of winning our home games?

We are in deep deep poo poo and most fans seem to still be oblivious.

Edited by KivoOwl

We could win ALL our matches, not just home ones, and go down, so what's so ridiculous about suggesting we go down in spite of winning our home games?

But that supposes that all teams around us win all theirs and seeing as we still have to play watford and bristol

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END

ARMAGEDDON IS COMING.

Take yr billboard off ffs.

Edited by Beholder

Apparently we were 'unlucky' not to take our chances again. :rolleyes: Meanwhile Ipswich' new striker secures a win for them.

I know we're stuck with what we've got. It's worrying.

Nah we can do it. Believe.

WBA away....and we played really well. There are players in that team who can put it away....no point worrying anyway.

Despite the promising performance tonight, it's slowly dawning on me that the season is almost over and we're running out of games very quickly.

Still feel fairly confident we'll do well enough at home to survive though, and performances like tonight can see us win something away - hopefully next Tuesday night at Preston.

i didnt expect anything from tonight, not at the start of the season and not now.

Play like we are doing, and we'll win enough to stay up.

Assuming those pig b*stards down the road stop losing to all our relegation candidates...