LS is a Top Guy

Have to admit - he cleared up a few things I was struggling with and I have my respect for him back.

Just dont get drawn into online arguments and start slagging your own fans off - it only winds people up and we dont need to alienate our fan base.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Guest thetruthisoutthere

I think that interview will finally get those people moaning off his back.

flippinggreat interview

I thought he came across brilliantly tonight, answering every point directly and honestly.

Next time someone winges about him they just need to listen to that again and hopefully it should set them straight.

He is doing his best and we can't ask for anything more. Keep up the good work, Lee.

Lee showed just what a top man he is tonight.

Pretty much sums tonight up that!!

When you look at what the guy has sacrificied... £200k py as he works extremely long weeks for free, his health, straining relationships with those closest to him and his safety.

And why does he do this, for a big fat wage? to make a tidy little profit for himself?, a golden handshake perhaps? NO!! He does it for the love of the club, because when it all comes down to it he's a Sheffield Wednesday fan at heart.

It kind of makes some of the excuses some other Sheffield Wednesday "fans" are putting up for them not buying a season ticket look almost tivial.

Still, it's over to you guys now, the ball's in your court.

Regardless of whether you agree with every single decision it's nearly impossible not to respect what he's trying to do

Yeah but he's just a shareholder raping the fans for every penny - doesn't own a single share.

Yeah but he doesn't give a poo poo as long as he's paid his money - doesn't take a penny

Yeah but he doesn't understand what it's like to be a SWFC fan - he's a lifelong fan

Yeah but Plusnet was poo poo...

**goes to wipe nose clean**

Ought to be pinned at the top of every page on this site

I'll never understand the grief that he gets. I honestly believe that if he's backed he'll take us places. Christ, we've had some poo poo in the last ten years, but the man gives me hope, because of his passion, energy and ideas. IMO the most Valuable asset we have right now.

He is doing OK but I get the impression that some people are expecting too much of him - why doesn't he put some of his own money into the club, blah blah.

We are deep in a pile of doo doo and it's going to take time to climb out of it. We all need to get behind Lee and stop trying to discredit him and his plans for the club.

Throughout the last ten years all I've wanted is for the club to be run properly so that all we have to do is worry about what's happening on the pitch ( as we know that's a big enough burden for anyone :biggrin: ) Now that Lee and Nick are onboard we can do just that. THE CLUB IS IN GOOD HANDS AT LAST

Pretty much sums tonight up that!!

When you look at what the guy has sacrificied... £200k py as he works extremely long weeks for free, his health, straining relationships with those closest to him and his safety.

And why does he do this, for a big fat wage? to make a tidy little profit for himself?, a golden handshake perhaps? NO!! He does it for the love of the club, because when it all comes down to it he's a Sheffield Wednesday fan at heart.

It kind of makes some of the excuses some other Sheffield Wednesday "fans" are putting up for them not buying a season ticket look almost tivial.

Still, it's over to you guys now, the ball's in your court.

Don't be so naeve. He's a business man not a saint. Ultimately business men don't do anything for free.

Also it doesn't make any sense. Why is he not being paid a salary?

Edited by sheffsteel