We are broken and we have to fix ourselves

Guest totemowl

We beat them in a Cup Final - I was there, but thanks for the compliment.

Other than that we have never been anywhere near being compared very well with them.

Easter 1992. Weren't we leading them and Leeds in the race to the title. Or was that 93.

But hey, you wanted to make a comparison.

Indeed, but our esteemed chairman wants many many more of us to turn up on a Saturday, and invest in a season ticket, so I'm not sure, 'it's your money, do what you want' really works as a marketing campaign.

Ask yourselves what you want, do you want a successfull Wednesday team or not? If you don't believe that Lee's the man to achieve this, then get down to Hillsborough and wave your shoes in the air like a bunch of halfwits.

poo poo or get off the pot.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Ask yourselves what you want, do you want a successfull Wednesday team or not? If you don't believe that Lee's the man to achieve this, then get down to Hillsborough and wave your shoes in the air like a bunch of halfwits.

Come off it mate, people have the right to question without resorting to protest

If only it was that black and white.

:biggrin:

I'd love to know how we get the 5-10k owls fans who spend their time and cash doing other things these days. I'm not sure they care whether Lee is the man or not.

Guest totemowl

Eh?

I replied to your post when you compared our current situation to Man U's of the early '90's

:laugh:

I suppose so...

I was comparing the circumstances rather than the clubs.

Everyone know's they're bigger than us. Well, they have a bigger debt. And a hotel!

If only it was that black and white.

:biggrin:

I'd love to know how we get the 5-10k owls fans who spend their time and cash doing other things these days. I'm not sure they care whether Lee is the man or not.

that's not the issue..the issue is....are you willing to invest your time and money on the club...if the answer's YES..why the **** are you trying to obstruct LS and NP from trying to get other fans to do the same...or are you the moral conscience of the wednesday fans

How do you know that?

because thre was a lot of people on her who had the opportunity...after spending weeks on here dishing out bile to LS...who didn't take that opportunity to do so yesterday..and...unlike the BB fans who really feared for our club...have done nothing at the match

that's not the issue..the issue is....are you willing to invest your time and money on the club...if the answer's YES..why the **** are you trying to obstruct LS and NP from trying to get other fans to do the same...or are you the moral conscience of the wednesday fans

I disagree mate.

To me the issue is, if you aren't then WHY aren't you ?

18-22k is not enough to take this club forward. Fact.

Don't really understand the obstruction, or moral references to be honest.

because thre was a lot of people on her who had the opportunity...after spending weeks on here dishing out bile to LS...who didn't take that opportunity to do so yesterday..and...unlike the BB fans who really feared for our club...have done nothing at the match

fair point