We are broken and we have to fix ourselves

You said you'd stop with all of this and get behind the club. Have you changed your mind?

Just adding genuine stuff that has been said, by Lee regarding the investment.

He has fed us the spoon, he has released deadlines and statements of due for completion, so he cannot state otherwise

Doh.

Read the thread mate, I was being ironic!

Because if you supposedly support the Club and give them your backing regardless of what is happening on the pitch we're supposedly in love with Lee.

But apparently those who criticise and use the drama queen act are the real fans who care for the Club.

Sorry pal, not been on here in a couple of days and couldn't be bothered to read the thread. My bad. :blush:

LS isn't frequently rude, but it's blindingly obvious the bloke is getting incredibly frustrated both with pathetic fans, and the investment process. I may not agree with everything that happens at S6, but what I do realise is the current regime are our best shot in a long long time at sorting this debacle out.

As a result, back off, leave him to it. Because as far as I am aware no other bugger has put their hand up.

I've finally got it.

Lee, for heavens sake stop using Owlstalk as you get a completely distorted group of supporters who, if you keep reading what they say, will make you totally depressed.

I'm not having a pop, I'm just fed up of it all, my interest is waning, I'm fed up of the chairman on here preaching to all and sundry, some of us have bought in and it's not enough.

Your clearly having a pop WO, regardless of the intended fan base that LS's message is aimed at, you still feel the need to post.

You already have a ST, I know... we ALL know....

comes across very 'holier than thou'.

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Guest parkesey1992

I've finally got it.

Lee, for heavens sake stop using Owlstalk as you get a completely distorted group of supporters who, if you keep reading what they say, will make you totally depressed.

yeah and lee always blaming fans is way to get them into hillsborough??

some of us who support the team all over the country get abit depressed but dont turn round and say if we had more fans there we would have done better

I must admit, I would have prefered if it no time frames/deadlines were given,

just sets the anticipation high and makes the fall more painful.

PLC requirements of disclosure to shareholders & people of integrity running said PLC = requirement for transparency.

Regards

Lee

Guest Walkley_Owl

PLC requirements of disclosure to shareholders & people of integrity running said PLC = requirement for transparency.

Regards

Lee

Is Geoff still of sound mind?

Nothing like that. If you join in debates with honest opinions either for or against, whatever subject then fine. But you

and quite a few others just spout negative poo on every subject. You nit pick and twist EVERYTHING in this negative

way! You all constantly ask the same questions but ignore the answers! Then when anyone disagrees with you its

because we're ar$e lickers or whatever and you're not allowed to dissagree with LS, thats bullsh1t though. You just come across as a rebel without a clue tbh!

Don't read it then.

Its my opinion, that is all.

yeah and lee always blaming fans is way to get them into hillsborough??

some of us who support the team all over the country get abit depressed but dont turn round and say if we had more fans there we would have done better

He's not blaming the fans. He's flipping begging with them to come back. Why can't you see the difference?

you mean nowhere near as good as looking like relegation certs ?

A squad so good they can't string 3 passes together ?

A squad so good our leading scorer has 7 goals ?

A squad so good, we have no midfielder able to play football ?

A squad so good we have nobody capable of changing a game ?

A squad so good we have one striker who you could honestly say looks like he is playing for his shirt ?

A squad so good that the top 2 earners have been injured all season ?

I see what you mean ..............

why are people having a pop at this post?

he is 100% right.

the squad is a shambles.

why are people having a pop at this post?

he is 100% right.

the squad is a shambles.

It is raining. You are on the way to a shop with your kid to buy an umbrella. If he were to cry and moan all the way to the shop about getting wet would it help you? Would it help him? Would you maybe tell him to be quiet and stop his bleating? Edited by Beholder

People will complain about anything. Whilst Leeds are still in league one; portsmouth enter administration, Cardif face a winding up order - we have a chairman who tries his very best to get this club running financially well by pleading with the fans to get on-board. Yet, we prefer to argue and complain that our team isnt doing as well as what was hoped. Ungrateful.

Guest parkesey1992

He's not blaming the fans. He's flipping begging with them to come back. Why can't you see the difference?

so saying that its up to you if you dont get to hillsboro we wont get any better, wednesday will get out of the relegation battle if we support the team, no wednesday will get out of the relegation battle if those set of lobbers who call themselves players take some pride and play for the shirt, if not the shirt then have some pride for themselves and put some decent performances in!!

so saying that its up to you if you dont get to hillsboro we wont get any better, wednesday will get out of the relegation battle if we support the team, no wednesday will get out of the relegation battle if those set of lobbers who call themselves players take some pride and play for the shirt, if not the shirt then have some pride for themselves and put some decent performances in!!

I think a point that is trying to be made is that we are all Wednesday. Managers, Players, Chairman and Fans. We all make a difference. Not this season, but next season the more Season Tickets holders we have the more money we have to spend on players; and hopefully a better squad. Although you are right, the players at the moment are to blame for our dismal position but that doesnt mean that us as fans should just not turn up; we can still make a difference.

Guest parkesey1992

I think a point that is trying to be made is that we are all Wednesday. Managers, Players, Chairman and Fans. We all make a difference. Not this season, but next season the more Season Tickets holders we have the more money we have to spend on players; and hopefully a better squad. Although you are right, the players at the moment are to blame for our dismal position but that doesnt mean that us as fans should just not turn up; we can still make a difference.

not got a problem with the message he is trying to put out just the way he says it