STRAFFORD OUT

Guest brockowl

Guest halfpint

???? What a Knob

Lee is blue and white through and through and would never do anything to harm the Owls - he's trying his best 110%

If you're going to suggest he leaves then ... what then?? You know sweet FA!

:biggrin: Nail on head

Come on then Genius tell us your masterplan !

There has at no time been a "promise" of investment,stop making what you think you heard as an excuse !

Ya know what,flip what i've just written,take ya face for a poo you wee wee tail !

Hi Springs

Lee just leave please all these promises of this and that and nothing. we would be better off in adminstration. Supporters are not going to turn up in the numbers that you require. You keep trying to sell a product that doesnt exist you have not got one.

Who do you support because it clearly isn't Wednesday?

Translates as: I'm a blade.

Agreed, there are lots of blunts on here who would love to hijack the great work LS has done, we are wednesday, and as a result of that we will always be in the sh!t, its just in varying depths.

Anyone who says Strafford out is either on smack, or is a blunt.

Carry on Lee and dont listen to the w@nkers, most of us are 100% behind you old luv.

Lee just leave please all these promises of this and that and nothing. we would be better off in adminstration. Supporters are not going to turn up in the numbers that you require. You keep trying to sell a product that doesnt exist you have not got one.

Perhaps a little harsh on the PR man with the fancy title ,but relegation will definitely leave a hole in his season ticket sales next season.

Perhaps a little harsh on the PR man with the fancy title ,but relegation will definitely leave a hole in his season ticket sales next season.

Dunno why but I suspect he might have the last laugh.

Get yourself a humble pie just in case.

your first name isnt martin is it???

I'll agree with part of that - the last part.

Trying to sell season tickets on performances like that is like trying to sell sand to the Arabs.....

I will be glad to ;-)

Or failing that, bring back old Geoff with a suitcase full of money vouched for by a rich oil Sheikh and a reputable bank. :rolleyes:

Lights blue touch paper.........

I'll agree with part of that - the last part.

Trying to sell season tickets on performances like that is like trying to sell sand to the Arabs.....

tbf in the absence of investment that to be fair unless it happens in days is going to be too late anyway the st are being sold to finance a better team next season.

Guest Johnyowl34

I've always been an admirer of LS.

The work he's done behind the scenes to try and turn this club around is incredible.

But it's these recent few months, the promise of 'investment will come soon' and blaming leaked documents etc on this investment being halted.

I can't help but think he's as bad as the rest when it comes to spinning the fans to get us all on board.

It's obvious he's done a good job in re-structuring the club, but realistically - we ain't nowhere near investment.

If we carry on as we are, we ain't going to be a Championship side.

I just feel we're being taken for a big ride by him and those with LS tinted specs can't see this....

totaly agree