Least we will now know for definite ....

But seriously, you think The Chairman is telling Irvine who to pick? You think he'd stand for that?

You should be on the stage.

:laugh:

did I say that ?

I said either that, or there is a loan agreement. Stop picking out small bits and stop para-phrasing.

What else explains his inclusion if he starts on Saturday ?

I thought all 4 midfield players were garbage tonight, Soares was bad, but in my opinion he wasn't the worst, that honour went to Mr Potter, his worst game in a wednesday shirt for me. Potter put in a decent tackle to win the ball just inside their half in front of the North stand, he then passed inside to a Doncaster player, Donny went forward and scored the first goal.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

did I say that ?

I said either that, or there is a loan agreement. Stop picking out small bits and stop para-phrasing.

I doubt there is. It probably would have been in the first one if there was a clause. Stoke let him stay on because McAuley started to play him and other teams wouldn't have wanted to sign a player who couldn't get in the first team of a team in the relegation zone of the CCC

I thought all 4 midfield players were garbage tonight, Soares was bad, but in my opinion he wasn't the worst, that honour went to Mr Potter, his worst game in a wednesday shirt for me. Potter put in a decent tackle to win the ball just inside their half in front of the North stand, he then passed inside to a Doncaster player, Donny went forward and scored the first goal.

totally agree with you

But, what other option do we have at present ?

He also lost the ball for their second

did I say that ?

Okay, i'll stop. If you agree to stop posting ridiculous conspiracy theories.

There's no agreement, nothing going on above Alan Irvine.

He rates Soares, nothing more sinister, maybe you disagree, but please stop with the daft conspiracy theories, you make my head hurt…

totally agree with you

But, what other option do we have at present ?

We haven't got any at the moment. We're missing JJ, I know he's not to everyone's taste, but he would have been effective tonight. We were crying out for someone who could get on the ball and carry it deep into the opponents half.

If we are lucky enough to stay up, with 10 players coming out of contract in the summer, at least Al will be able to have a good clear out. Getting the "Fox in the box" off the payroll should free up a sizable amount of wages.

Guest totemowl

....on Saturday, whether Irvine is being told he has to play Soares (due to the high loan costs involved etc) or, if there is a clause in the loan agreement, saying he has to start every match.

Because, if he starts Saturday, after that performance, then it is clear that there is something going on above Alan, that we don't know about i.e. loan clause

Are you that thick?

...or is this your idea of a wind up.

soares was poor but for me the first player to be dropped has to be tudgay. as much as i think clarke is a big useless lumpy donkey i would start him ahead of tudgay on saturday. tudgay needs a serious kick up the arse

been saying this for a long, long time, but apparantly, no other player is able to run around like him

Guest Sheff Owl

It's about time Gray was took out of the team, i'm sorry but he has been poor this season....

Potter seem's to have a great game then a flipping shocking game...

Tudgay just ain't the same player since he signed that new deal he has been nowhere near the player he was before he signed it.

The squad need's a couple of new faces, we can't carry on with that shambles.

We all know that great mid-fielders are good tacklers on the one hand, and great playmakers on the other.

Reasonable mid-fielders are good at one or the other.

Potter is good at neither. His tackling is lightweight and scarce, his distribution is diabolical, sideways, or backwards.

He reminds me of Petter Rudi.

We all know that great mid-fielders are good tacklers on the one hand, and great playmakers on the other.

Reasonable mid-fielders are good at one or the other.

Potter is good at neither. His tackling is lightweight and scarce, his distribution is diabolical, sideways, or backwards.

He reminds me of Petter Rudi.

Rudi was far superior to potter.