Least we will now know for definite ....

....on Saturday, whether Irvine is being told he has to play Soares (due to the high loan costs involved etc) or, if there is a clause in the loan agreement, saying he has to start every match.

Because, if he starts Saturday, after that performance, then it is clear that there is something going on above Alan, that we don't know about i.e. loan clause

Hopefully he plays.... in the CENTRE of midfield where he should play

Potter is the most over rated bum boy I have ever seen

He will never drop him

But would you trust Soares in the middle on the evidence of tonight ?

His distribution was horrific

Worst player on the pitch IMO tonight

By a country mile.

Which is not goot considering Tudgay, Varney, JOC, Potter, Gray, Beevers contributions.

More effective in the middle - but it means either a 5 man defence or drop JOC or Potter - not sure we'd do that.

....on Saturday, whether Irvine is being told he has to play Soares (due to the high loan costs involved etc) or, if there is a clause in the loan agreement, saying he has to start every match.

Because, if he starts Saturday, after that performance, then it is clear that there is something going on above Alan, that we don't know about i.e. loan clause

What a load of poo .

Drop Potter. Fvckin awful all season, apart from the extremely rare game where he plays well for 45 minutes. Potter is pants.

have to agree

But until Miller is fit, who plays there ?

We can't put O'Connor with Macca, that would be no good.

I think Gray could do a job in there, but probably only for 70 minutes or so

Potter is the most over rated bum boy I have ever seen

He will never drop him

But would you trust Soares in the middle on the evidence of tonight ?

His distribution was horrific

Potter was the worst he's played this season (and that's saying something).

Soares always tries to get forward which is what we have been craving from the centre of midfield all season. O'Connor has been filling in this role, which lets face it, is like getting an elephant to fly.

I'd prefer JOC to be dropped but if Potter was dropped then I would definitely not complain.

Was also disappointed to here some cheers for Soares coming off. He was not the worst player on the pitch IMO. He's only played for us for 2 months and has not been anyway near the worst player in this period. Not going to be good for his confidence either.

so he plays him and he's got no backbone and if he doesn't play him, he was right to listen to you, is that it? :mellow:

your opinions are rapidly turning from an opinion to just being a wee pipe Glaser :dry:

5 wins out of 8 and we need to drop half the side !!!!!!!!!

Typical Wednesdayites on here http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Who said anything about half the side ?

I am sure I just mentioned dropping Soares

That is one person...........

1 out of 11 makes about 9% of the team

Where did you get the other 41% from ?

Told by whom? Are you serious?