Least we will now know for definite ....

....on Saturday, whether Irvine is being told he has to play Soares (due to the high loan costs involved etc) or, if there is a clause in the loan agreement, saying he has to start every match.

Because, if he starts Saturday, after that performance, then it is clear that there is something going on above Alan, that we don't know about i.e. loan clause

Why is it clear? Maybe he can recognise an off performance every now and then but gives a player the chance if he knows deep down he can play.

Who said anything about half the side ?

I am sure I just mentioned dropping Soares

That is one person...........

1 out of 11 makes about 9% of the team

Where did you get the other 41% from ?

Post # 10 mentions Potter.

I'm sure the others will be named in the hours to come. :mellow:

The criticism JJ got always bemused me, because he's the only player in the squad of unlocking a defence. Brilliant outlet, for an average team.

Furthermore, if McAllister can't get a game on Saturday, he might as well get his agent on the phone and start looking for another club, because he is totally wasting his time otherwise.

I agree that it's one bad result, but the warning signs have been around for a while. Drop Soares, Simek and Gray, and bring in McAllister, Hinds and Clarke. Play Tudgay wide, with Clarke and Varney up front. An element of shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic, but the side needs something different.

....on Saturday, whether Irvine is being told he has to play Soares (due to the high loan costs involved etc) or, if there is a clause in the loan agreement, saying he has to start every match.

Because, if he starts Saturday, after that performance, then it is clear that there is something going on above Alan, that we don't know about i.e. loan clause

oh dear....

Care to explain a little more? Or is it that imagination of yours.

Yep, worse than Buxton too which is ironic.

And worrying.

Thats what i thought, after all the hammer Buxton got earlier in the season.

I can't see Simek ever getting back to what he was before his injury.

Why is it clear? Maybe he can recognise an off performance every now and then but gives a player the chance if he knows deep down he can play.

pardon ?

What has he contributed in the last 4 matches ?

This feeling that he can play, must be really, really deep down

He is very, very ineffective and has been apart from one good game against Newcastle

The sooner he is replaced the better. He didn't even offer anything defensively today, as he is a big fairy.

pardon ?

He is very, very ineffective and has been apart from one good game against Newcastle

The sooner he is replaced the better. He didn't even offer anything defensively today, as he is a big fairy.

Agreed.

Bleedin hell. Tudgay on the right? He is not a winger, can't play there at all.

no use as a goal scoring striker though is he ?

Least he can win some headers on the right (the only thing he actually has in his arsenal)

Its got to be time to drop potter and give soares a chance in the middle Four defensive minded players (especially considering all four managed to forget how to defend tonight) is two many at home you need an outlet its a shame jj is injured but both soares and gray dont offer enough in the wide positions.

pardon ?

But seriously, you think The Chairman is telling Irvine who to pick? You think he'd stand for that?

You should be on the stage.

:laugh: