Donny away ticket prices

If you can read (which you cant) you'll see the ones above are NOT metropolitan borough's. Can you read?

I can indeed flower and what i see is that a metropolitan borough is a borough with a local goverment which means a borough is by definition smaller than a metropolitan borough but there's quite a few smaller "boroughs" above you by area !

Try again fool.

Edited by eckingtonblue

Guest DonnyRover82

I can indeed flower and what i see is that a metropolitan borough is a borough with a local goverment which means a borough is by definition smaller than a metropolitan borough but there's quite a few smaller "boroughs" above you by area !

Try again fool.

But Doncaster is the largest metropolitan borough in the country. The fact is there for you to see. The others are not metropolitan borough's. I see Sheffield is way down the list.

And you refering to small towns meaning Donny? If you actually had a brain you would know Doncaster is actually the largest town (thats town not city) in the UK.Please explain how we are essentially semi pro? I'd like to see what you base this on.

If you had a brain you would do your research before making such comments:

Have a look at this: http://www.citymayors.com/gratis/uk_topcities.html

And of course, the population of Doncaster is very fluid......as it's numbers move up and down according to where the Gypsy weddings are being held

Guest Handsworthowl

If you can read (which you cant) you'll see the ones above are NOT metropolitan borough's. Can you read?

Calm down sweetheart :blink:

Edited by Handsworthowl

By area (not population) Doncaster Borough is the largest metropolitan borough in the country. Bigger than Leeds, Sheffield etc. in the country.

you are forgetting the biggest salient point. Its a poo poo-hole and the aids capital of England.

I win.

Edited by salmonbones

Guest oliver666

you are forgetting the biggest salient point. Its a poo poo-hole and the aids capital of England.

I win.

flipping gypo fans mascarading as piggy fans. They will probabably start sueing us for the price 'fixing' just like S2 when they think the world is against them. One of the Donny fans refers to Hillsboro as a worn out ground. Still more comfier than a flipping caravan, or don't forget about the TB virus they spread. Dirty set of scrubbers. Why do you think swfc put an high price on donny ticket prices. Because we don't that filth coming into our ground.

Guest Ballinio

But Doncaster is the largest metropolitan borough in the country. The fact is there for you to see. The others are not metropolitan borough's. I see Sheffield is way down the list.

so now donny is the biggest borough in the country, and doesn't have a town hall (except that big flipping white building on that street with all the banks on it) yet you still can't fill a liitle ground??? you keep quoting "Fact" the fact is you're a pr}ck.

We seem to be a soft touch on pricing. Maybe the club should be examining the pricing of our away tickets and making sure we are not being ripped off.

Put Donny fans in the bottom of Leppings Lane.

I really hope the club haven't rolled over on this issue unless they have had instructions from the football league to do so. If they have been told to reduce prices there should be a serious look at away prices for us at every future game.

Feels like we get screwed.

Guest Deleted member

What a confusing read... Can I summarise?

Doncasters not a CITY its a TOWN... Its actually the largest TOWN in Britian...

Well, actually no, its not the largest TOWN, infact its not a TOWN at all, its a BOROUGH. Its actually the largest BOROUGH in Britain..

Well, actually no, its not the largest BOROUGH, infact its not a BOROUGH at all, its a METROPOLITAN BOROUGH. Its actually the largest METROPOLITAN BOROUGH in Britain....

Well, actually no, its not the largest METROPOLITAN BOROUGH by POPULATION, infact Its actually the largest METROPOLITAN BOROUGH by AREA in Britain...

I can only begin to imagine the road accidents as people arrive and try to read the road sign...

'Welcome to Doncaster - the largest Metropolitan Borough in the country (by area) that has 'CASTER' in its name'

Kind of snappy... lol

What a confusing read... Can I summarise?

Doncasters not a CITY its a TOWN... Its actually the largest TOWN in Britian...

Well, actually no, its not the largest TOWN, infact its not a TOWN at all, its a BOROUGH. Its actually the largest BOROUGH in Britain..

Well, actually no, its not the largest BOROUGH, infact its not a BOROUGH at all, its a METROPOLITAN BOROUGH. Its actually the largest METROPOLITAN BOROUGH in Britain....

Well, actually no, its not the largest METROPOLITAN BOROUGH by POPULATION, infact Its actually the largest METROPOLITAN BOROUGH by AREA in Britain...

I can only begin to imagine the road accidents as people arrive and try to read the road sign...

'Welcome to Doncaster - the largest Metropolitan Borough in the country (by area) that has 'CASTER' in its name'

Kind of snappy... lol

You need to read the BIG Donny thread.

You think this one is confusing.

Guest DonnyRover82

so now donny is the biggest borough in the country, and doesn't have a town hall (except that big flipping white building on that street with all the banks on it) yet you still can't fill a liitle ground??? you keep quoting "Fact" the fact is you're a pr}ck.

Thats called the Mansion House. One of only three in the country. Has never been a town hall.

Guest DonnyRover82

I unfortunatly lived in Doncaster for quite a few years, believe me its a very small town with a very small town mentality

Give me some evidence which classes it as a small town and not a large one?

Guest Ripley Owl

Absolutely gutted but i am sure the club will give a reasonable explanation , what we need to do as a club is make sure we get this sorted for next season !

Guest owls_4_life

Scarborough isnt a metropolitan borough.

Give me some evidence which classes it as a small town and not a large one?

What the flip has all this crap about towns and cities got to do with football? If you're such a big town then that makes it even funnier that your attendances are poo .

Are you the person who bought tickets for the Kop because you were too tight to sit with the other Dingle wannabes?

*laughs if you are*

See you and the 50 others that are coming from Doncatraz on Tuesday