Donny away ticket prices

How annoying.

Hope someone from the club explains the reason behind this.

Shame our club didn't campaign to get tickets reduced for some of our overpriced and rip off prices whilst on the road - Blackpool, Ipswich etc

Probably because we didnt constantly whine on messageboards/ write to the club and MP etc.

Those that were prepared to pay did, those that weren't didn't go.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

How annoying.

Hope someone from the club explains the reason behind this.

Shame our club didn't campaign to get tickets reduced for some of our overpriced and rip off prices whilst on the road - Blackpool, Ipswich etc

Tell ya what sam, i will for every way game that seems highly priced in the future, as long as the view is the same as from the opposite end of the ground the prices should be in line with the oposing stand.....i think thats how it works

What a flipping joke.

The football league have told us to reduce our prices for away fans, even though they were already amongst the cheapest in the league?

Time to implement a scheme like Blackpool so we can 'get away' with charging away fans what they charge us...

Tell ya what sam, i will for every way game that seems highly priced in the future, as long as the view is the same as from the opposite end of the ground the prices should be in line with the oposing stand.....i think thats how it works

So should we appeal for a retrospective discount from being ripped off at the sty?

DJ1 You stated on here that the North and West stands are the same, so should be priced the same.

So now you should reduce prices for the North Stand, or are you going to charge HOME fans MORE for the same facilities as AWAY fans.

flippingPRICELESS. :angry: :angry: :angry:

And why we have been ripped off over and over again away from home, paying more than home supporters in ANY area of the ground, let alone the one that corresponds to the same view...

Time for an overhaul of the entire way clubs set prices as we get screwed away with stupidly high prices, and are now being screwed having to charge our lowest prices for visiting fans at home too!

Are they in the upper or lower tier? If possible, lets put em in the lower I say, they'll not fill it anyway so flip em.

And can I add my request for the club to clarify pricing structures please? How do some clubs seem to get away with ripping us off yet the first time we get looked at we're slapped down like *******.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Are they in the upper or lower tier? If possible, lets put em in the lower I say, they'll not fill it anyway so flip em.

And can I add my request for the club to clarify pricing structures please? How do some clubs seem to get away with ripping us off yet the first time we get looked at we're slapped down like *******.

The least we can do is stick em in the lower tia for what they have done here, in fact i would stick em in the lower tia and let them pay on the day for the wedge which should still come under the same price bracket......hope for rain and snow and p1ss ourselves laughing at them

Upper tia give it away free to the childrens hospital just to wee wee Donny off

They will probably complain if we put them in the lower tier and get the tickets reduced to 5p.

The least we can do is stick em in the lower tia for what they have done here, in fact i would stick em in the lower tia and let them pay on the day for the wedge which should still come under the same price bracket......hope for rain and snow and p1ss ourselves laughing at them

Upper tia give it away free to the childrens hospital just to wee wee Donny off

That'll do for me, except I wouldnt offer them the corner. If they sell out the lower well done but thats all they get for their cup final. TBF even if they sold 1000 tickets more than the lower tier holds thats a maximum revenue of 18k. Hardly gonna make a big difference is it? Give the upper tier to SCH or similar charity for this one off game. And can we put the prices of pies and stuff up in the lower tier too? They'd never know so lets get some extra revenue that way. Or maybe we should sell smack, we'd really make some coin then. Must be hard for some of them going 3 hours without a fix so it'd be a public service in a way.

Get the dirty scrubbers in lower tier & triangle if the need an over spill, won't be many if they do....

Gotta be a song in there for us tho, '£18 & ya still dont sell' or something along those lines

We tried to charge you 24 quid but you said no, no,no.

So we dropped the price to just 18 and you scrubbers still didn't show.

Maybe it would be fine, if we'd halved the price to nine,

But still you flipping donny scrubbers would have said no, no,no.

Might need some work. And we'd feel tw@s singing it. But it made me smile thinking of it.