Donny away ticket prices

Guest the mighty DRFC

stick the lot in the corner and give tickets away to the SCH for the LL upper

Our allocation has been increased by another 1287 from 2110. We have sold 1520 so far.

Guest the mighty DRFC

so you have been allocated 3,400 but have sold 1,500

GOOD EFFORT

Should be around the 2300 mark by Tuesday.

Only 300 less than you brought to us.

So yes, I agree. A good effort.

Guest the mighty DRFC

It is a very poor effort.

2600 Wednesday @ the Keepmoat?

Yes, I agree.

You had been on a poor run of form though and haven't had much success recently I suppose.

Chin up anyway.

Yes, I agree.

You had been on a poor run of form though and haven't had much success recently I suppose.

Chin up anyway.

Nothing to do with Wednesday this.

It is a pitiful effort by Rovers, let's hope sales pick up.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Yes, I agree.

Chin up anyway.

even if you are fishing

3,002 at the Keepmoat, 400 more than you brought on a Saturday last season

Yes you fool. Scroll down and see what is the first METROPOLITAN BOROUGH you come to. Doncaster. Just above Leeds.

WTF are you on about ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_borough

A Metropolitan borough is an administrative local goverment area, its not a substitute for being a town.

You can't be a city as you don't have a cathedral / don't have a city charter !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_...gh_of_Doncaster

even states your a town !

Guest intercity0wl

MEX COMES UNDER DONNY COUNCIL BUT BELIEVE ME U AINT GOT A flippingFAN FROM THERE

Mexborough born and bred, Rovers shirts not even sold here, never mind seeing anybody wearing one.

Your obsevation is quite correct torryowl.

Edited by intercity0wl

what a good rant you just had hope you managed to get everything out of your system, i am one of the small majority it must be said who have stuck with the rovers since droppin out of the football league thanks to ken r****rdson but now i think we more than deserve to be where we are we beat the so called biggest club in yorkshire to get ere, who are still left strugglin in league 1, after this season you will have felt the rovers effect after losing to us twice in one season for the first time and find yourselfs struggling to get out of legue 1 wit leeds after relegation and then i ask how many of your fans will be dissapearing away from swillsborough and to the fortress keepmoat with the so called leeds fans

struggle to believe anyone would mate tbh

admire your club and all that but swop never ever

Our allocation has been increased by another 1287 from 2110. We have sold 1520 so far.

It must be hard getting away tickets when you're a Donny fan, the demand must be huge, they will obviously sell out for their cup final tomorrow night, Donnys support is MASSIVE. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest intercity0wl

I feel sorry for John Ryan to be honest.

He really thought the town would buy in to the club, and why shouldn't they.

When I go back to Donny there's very little chat about the rovers.

Sad really.

To be honest how long could you keep a conversation up about Donny Rovers with only this to talk about.

Division 3 - Winners (1934-45, 1946-47, 1949-50, 2003-04)

Division 4 - Winners (1965-66, 1968-69)

Football Conference - Winners (2002-03)

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Winners (2007)

Sheffield County Cup Winners (1891, 1912, 1936, 1938, 1956, 1968, 1976, 1986)

Midland's Counties League - Winners (1897, 1899)

Conference Trophy - Winners (1999, 2000)

Sheffield & Hallamshire Senior Cup - Winners (2001, 2002)

Mexborough born and bred, Rovers shirts not even sold here, never mind seeing anybody wearing one.

Your obsevation is quite correct torryowl.

What a load of crap , I know many from both Mexborough, Swinton and Denaby that follow the gypos.........I've been trying to convert them for years!!

Anyway how have we been dragged into this 'is Donny a town, MBC' whatever, the Donny fan has been cute made us question him stage by stage brought their population down to 69,000 with an average crowd of 10,500 whilst suffering intense pressure internally on their fanbase (again us). Meantime we have bragged about our average of 22,000 from our share of 500,000 + fans from their town. Hmmm he is either very clever or we have walked into a poor argument blindly agreeing with him that they have stronger % support.

If you have done this wittingly '82 then you're a clever little gypo and very grudgingly get my respect but I doubt you are that clever.........believe me it won't happen again in much the same way as you won't beat us again , hope you are severely disappointed lad .