Donny away ticket prices

Anyone else seen that the ticket prices for Donny fans has been reduced?

Think that might have anythin to do with all the fuss being kicked up on here the other day?

Seems a bit soft to me, It's usually the case that we have to fork out over the odds to follow Wednesday away, so why are we bowing to fans visiting Hillsborough?

Am i being spiteful??... probably, Is it just me though?

EDIT: a link might be handy eh? - Linky Linky

Edited by wednesdaywizard

I'm not angry, I'm just... disappointed.

There seems to be a gulf between how we as fans get treated away, bumped up prices etc, compared to the way we treat fans coming to us. This also seems to be a knee-jerk reaction to some donny fans whinging about it being a few quid too expensive for them. Sod them, if they don't want to support their club then don't bother coming and we'll benefit from them having a lesser following.

Edited by wednesdaywizard

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Think that might have anythin to do with all the fuss being kicked up on here the other day?

Seems a bit soft to me, It's usually the case that we have to fork out over the odds to follow Wednesday away, so why are we bowing to fans visiting Hillsborough?

won't make any difference, Donny are too small a club to fill that stand, will be lucky if they bring 2,000

Disappointed.

Our away prices should reflect what we get charged when visiting them - plus the obvious extra £1 for the pleasure of visiting Hillsborough and a 10% "wee wee tail tax" where applicable.

So a great example would be Derby:

Charged us £30

Hillsborough £1

wee wee tail Tax £3.10 (for charging £30 in the first place)

rounded up = £35

:biggrin:

Edited by kyl3b

Disappointed.

Our away prices should reflect what we get charged when visiting them - plus the obvious extra £1 for the pleasure of visiting Hillsborough and a 10% "wee wee tail tax" where applicable.

So a great example would be Derby:

Charged us £30

Hillsborough £1

wee wee tail Tax £3.10 (for charging £30 in the first place)

rounded up = £35

I'm liking your style!

Wednesday please note for future pricing structure.

pathetic, as if any club would reduce prices if we complained.

That's a joke.

I was pleased we were not charging away fans slightly more (STILL CHEAP COMPARED TO WHAT WE GET CHARGED!)

Poor standards Wednesday.

As the facilities / view etc in the West stand is comparable to the North stand, surely tickets should be reduced for home fans too?

Just been talking to my mate who is a season ticket holder at Rovers, and he reckons Rovers wrote to the football league last week to complain about there tickets being £24 and the kop £18 when in his words its the same view, so MAYBE the club was forced into this more than wanting to do this. Really wee wees my off, im all for lower ticket prices but when we get robbed blind every other week and dont seem to be able to do it to other clubs it annoys the flip out of me :angry:

Just been talking to my mate who is a season ticket holder at Rovers, and he reckons Rovers wrote to the football league last week to complain about there tickets being £24 and the kop £18 when in his words its the same view, so MAYBE the club was forced into this more than wanting to do this. Really wee wees my off, im all for lower ticket prices but when we get robbed blind every other week and dont seem to be able to do it to other clubs it annoys the flip out of me :angry:

In order to have the prices at the original (North Stand) prices, the West Stand upper had to be re-categorised which meant it was approved by the football league...

DJ1 posted about it in the original complaint thread, about facilities, view, seating density etc being better than the Kop hence why it can be priced the same as the North Stand.

In order to have the prices at the original (North Stand) prices, the West Stand upper had to be re-categorised which meant it was approved by the football league...

DJ1 posted about it in the original complaint thread, about facilities, view, seating density etc being better than the Kop hence why it can be priced the same as the North Stand.

I read that to, just going on what he said, they have been kicking up a fuss about it apparently.