Donny away ticket prices

Guest gozhawk

sheff wed last season average 21541

sheff utd last season average 26023

leed utd last season average 23812

says alot doesnt nearly 5k in the difference between u n blunts n your still bigger are ya

brammal lane capacity 32,702

yours 39,812

bigger ground and less fans we may not be able to ours but you only just fill yours 50%

compared to us at around 66%

so really what have you got to shout about????

big club big club sorry your not

highest attendances lets see

leeds 34214 v NORTHAMPTON

sheff utd 30786 v FOWLS

you 30658 v CARDIFF

and these are last seasons stats can you believe you cant even fill your ground when you play the blunts

against cardiff 75% full you should forget about updating it jst knock half of it down

and if you want to no ours its 14823 against you thats over 90% of capacity may not be a big ground but its big enough for us we dont want a stadium thats half full every week bar a game against cardiff

Please go back to the VSC.......ZZZZZZZZZZ

Guest Walkley_Owl

Oh dear, FAO Donnyfanrumblehead, the Blades average has been better than ours for the last 4 seasons, we accept that, but their tickets are £60 cheaper than ours and is on the back of a PL season, bare in mind our average is in the top six of this division and beats several PL teams

Oh dear, FAO Donnyfanrumblehead, the Blades average has been better than ours for the last 4 seasons, we accept that, but their tickets are £60 cheaper than ours and is on the back of a PL season, bare in mind our average is in the top six of this division and beats several PL teams

Also we have been a club on the decline for over 10 F00KIN YEARS, L#@ds, pigs, Trampy Donny, are all having their relative moment in the sun.

And to that scrubber fan, please dont come on here spouting sh!te you know nothing about, especially the Owls v pigs argument.

Our gates have been bigger than theirs for the magority of our history.

We've been League Champions more times than them.

Had more international players than them.

We've never been down in the bottom tier of english football. (like they have)

We currently have a World Cup stadium, which in the past has hosted world cup and domestic semi, and final games.

We have the record biggest home gate in sheffield.

We've won silverware in my life time (unless you're over 100 years old you wont have seen the pigs do the same)

We consistantly have a larger away following than them, even though we are generally at the wrong end of the table.

In my life time (i'm in my late 30's) i've seen players such as Waddle, Walker, Hirst, DiCanio, Nillson, Carbone, Sheridan, etc etc, they've had Brian Dean :laugh:

I've been to Wembly for major cup finals (not semis or playoff final) four times, they havent been to one.

Wednesday fans will for ever hold the record for biggest away support at the Millenium Stadium for a playoff final (42,000)

This list can go on, and on, and on.

And i'm sorry to the rest of the Owlstalkers who already know all this.

So please little Donny, dont come on here talking about things you obviously know nothing about, i obviously hope we beat you on tuesday, but wish you well for the rest of the season

Regards

Horny Owl.

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Just out of interest how much did Wednesday fans pay for the first game of the season against Barnsley? We paid £21 which I have absolutely no problems with - but how much was it on the kop?

What category was the Barnsley game and what category is the Donny game?

Just out of interest how much did Wednesday fans pay for the first game of the season against Barnsley? We paid £21 which I have absolutely no problems with - but how much was it on the kop?

What category was the Barnsley game and what category is the Donny game?

You lot were Cat A, Donny are Cat B I think.

Kop Tickets for Cat A are £20 if you buy online or £21 in the shop

Guest gozhawk

You lot were Cat A, Donny are Cat B I think.

Kop Tickets for Cat A are £20 if you buy online or £21 in the shop

Most Donny fans are ok, just the odd numpty, good luck to em, after tomorrow of course.

don't forget the nigh on 5k tickets they are either totally giving away for free or selling at a vastly reducted price every single league home game.

Guest REDarmy2010

Also we have been a club on the decline for over 10 F00KIN YEARS, L#@ds, pigs, Trampy Donny, are all having their relative moment in the sun.

And to that scrubber fan, please dont come on here spouting sh!te you know nothing about, especially the Owls v pigs argument.

Our gates have been bigger than theirs for the magority of our history.

We've been League Champions more times than them.

Had more international players than them.

We've never been down in the bottom tier of english football. (like they have)

We currently have a World Cup stadium, which in the past has hosted world cup and domestic semi, and final games.

We have the record biggest home gate in sheffield.

We've won silverware in my life time (unless you're over 100 years old you wont have seen the pigs do the same)

We consistantly have a larger away following than them, even though we are generally at the wrong end of the table.

In my life time (i'm in my late 30's) i've seen players such as Waddle, Walker, Hirst, DiCanio, Nillson, Carbone, Sheridan, etc etc, they've had Brian Dean :laugh:

I've been to Wembly for major cup finals (not semis or playoff final) four times, they havent been to one.

Wednesday fans will for ever hold the record for biggest away support at the Millenium Stadium for a playoff final (42,000)

This list can go on, and on, and on.

And i'm sorry to the rest of the Owlstalkers who already know all this.

So please little Donny, dont come on here talking about things you obviously know nothing about, i obviously hope we beat you on tuesday, but wish you well for the rest of the season

Regards

Horny Owl.

im thinking i may have hit a nerve

lmao

its no good coming with the we did and when we was its all in the past the fact is what happens now your going down us the blunts n the dingles will be stopping up and we will be the ones beating you on tuesday and just say ya know we dont wish you all the best for the rest of the season you guys need a reality check and its comin

lmao

its no good coming with the we did and when we was its all in the past the fact is what happens now your going down us the blunts n the dingles will be stopping up and we will be the ones beating you on tuesday and just say ya know we dont wish you all the best for the rest of the season you guys need a reality check and its comin

haven't you got some Aids virus to go spread to your sister or something?

Edited by salmonbones

lmao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lmao

Pray you do matey, cos after all the poo you and your inbred friends have spouted on here these past few days, your boards are gonna get flippingblitzed if you don't win.

Edited by eckingtonblue

lmao

Come back when you've learnt to write a coherent sentence you uneducated fool.

Guest Walkley_Owl

"Sales of tickets for the Rovers' trip to Hillsborough tomorrow have increased to 1,287 our of the initial allocation of 2,110, according to the Keepmoat Stadium website. Ticketes will remain on sale until midday tomorrow (Tuesday, 16th February).

We remind supporters that Sheffield Wednesday have been instructed to reduce ticket prices by the Football League, maning that Adult tickets are now £18, with concessions £10. Anyone who bought tickets at a higher price before last Friday can obtain a refund from the Keepmoat Stadium Ticket Office - please contact them before the end of February to get your refund - you do NOT need to contact them before the match to qualify. The Stadium will attempt to contact everyone who has not claimed over the next few days"

hope you have great time dont eat the owl though rovers are going to do that tuesday night be sure to tune in, and then my friend pm me for i will send you my glue so you can space out again and think the fowls are the better team still

Erm no. I Had fish. The wife had chicken.

You do know that in the rest of the world people don't eat Owls don't you? Or Squirells.