Donny away ticket prices

It must be hard getting away tickets when you're a Donny fan, the demand must be huge, they will obviously sell out for their cup final tomorrow night, Donnys support is MASSIVE. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Every game is a Cup Final for the gypos not just us........they're only a little pub team. Nowt to worry about is there?

What a wonderful way to tempt people to buy a season ticket for next year - even the away fans get cheaper tickets.

Perhaps you should mention it to the football league,,,seing as how its them that made us lower the prices.....nice dig though...have you got yours??..perhaps you could get a refund

Guest REDarmy2010

Perhaps you should mention it to the football league,,,seing as how its them that made us lower the prices.....nice dig though...have you got yours??..perhaps you could get a refund

listen you lot going at it, if you were a big club people would want to come and watch you whether its home or away and they dont even our own fans cant see the point of travelling all the way to sheffield to play the blunts reserves, its a formality rovers will win you will lose and good luck in league one next season :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

listen you lot going at it, if you were a big club people would want to come and watch you whether its home or away and they dont even our own fans cant see the point of travelling all the way to sheffield to play the blunts reserves, its a formality rovers will win you will lose and good luck in league one next season :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Deluded gypo syndrome ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

To be honest how long could you keep a conversation up about Donny Rovers with only this to talk about.

Division 3 - Winners (1934-45, 1946-47, 1949-50, 2003-04)

Division 4 - Winners (1965-66, 1968-69)

Football Conference - Winners (2002-03)

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Winners (2007)

Sheffield County Cup Winners (1891, 1912, 1936, 1938, 1956, 1968, 1976, 1986)

Midland's Counties League - Winners (1897, 1899)

Conference Trophy - Winners (1999, 2000)

Sheffield & Hallamshire Senior Cup - Winners (2001, 2002)

Now this is impressive. They really are the Arsenal of the North.

Anyway my gypsy friends, today is the day that we give you a spanking and you disappear from the site. Was good knowing you while it lasted.

Enjoy playing the best football in league 1 next season.

Guest REDarmy2010

Now this is impressive. They really are the Arsenal of the North.

Anyway my gypsy friends, today is the day that YOU GIVE US a spanking and WE disappear from YOUR site. Was good knowing you while it lasted.

WE WILL Enjoy playing the WORST football in league 1 next season. AND END UP IN LEAGUE 2 CUE THE TEARS

THERE YA GO I FIXED IT FOR YA :cool:

What a load of crap , I know many from both Mexborough, Swinton and Denaby that follow the gypos.........I've been trying to convert them for years!!

Anyway how have we been dragged into this 'is Donny a town, MBC' whatever, the Donny fan has been cute made us question him stage by stage brought their population down to 69,000 with an average crowd of 10,500 whilst suffering intense pressure internally on their fanbase (again us). Meantime we have bragged about our average of 22,000 from our share of 500,000 + fans from their town. Hmmm he is either very clever or we have walked into a poor argument blindly agreeing with him that they have stronger % support.

If you have done this wittingly '82 then you're a clever little gypo and very grudgingly get my respect but I doubt you are that clever.........believe me it won't happen again in much the same way as you won't beat us again , hope you are severely disappointed lad .

I SAY AGAIN DONT KNOW ANY DONNY FANS FROM MEX NEVER HEARD OF ANY NEITHER.... DENABY DIFFERENT KETTLE OF FISH CANT SAY I KNOW ANYONE FROM THERE AND DONT THINK I WANT 2 ......EXCEPT PRENDO AND IM PRETTY SURE HE AINT A DONNY FAN .

Guest the mighty DRFC

Posted Image x 2000

"Wave your refund, Wave your refund, Wave your refund in the air, Waaaaaaaaaaaaave yoooooour reeeeefuuuuund in the aaaaair" :laugh: