Donny away ticket prices

Guest owls_4_life

Gotta be a song in there for us tho, '£18 & ya still dont sell' or something along those lines

We tried to charge you 24 quid but you said no, no,no.

So we dropped the price to just 18 and you scrubbers still didn't show.

Maybe it would be fine, if we'd halved the price to nine,

But still you flipping donny scrubbers would have said no, no,no.

:laugh:

What a wee wee take. Why does it feel like we're always the club that people walk all over?

I hope we stuff them and their shitty style of football

Will continue to reserve judgement until we hear the reasoning from the club however one point is that we have not paid £18 for any away league game this season to my knowledge. The cheapest has been £19 for Barnsley and Scunny.

Why should we be the cheapest in the league?

Guest intercity0wl

Will continue to reserve judgement until we hear the reasoning from the club however one point is that we have not paid £18 for any away league game this season to my knowledge. The cheapest has been £19 for Barnsley and Scunny.

Why should we be the cheapest in the league?

Same here, wonder if we just caved in to League pressure after a person wrote to them whinging ?, and wonder if we will get any backup from the club when we are being blindly ripped off by clubs on our travels.

Same here, wonder if we just caved in to League pressure after a person wrote to them whinging ?, and wonder if we will get any backup from the club when we are being blindly ripped off by clubs on our travels.

I really hope that isnt the reason. Lets find this guy on the kop and give him a proper wednesday welcome :happy:

all this we must charge the same price for the same view etc must be gonads. how much were the pigs charged on their kop when we played them??

i'm pretty sure the upper tier tickets for the piggies would have been cheaper than ours on the lower??

tbh if everything is decided on views the club should just give away fans the corner and set a price of £25 or £xx amount as theres no ther view like this in the ground

cant understand how us home fans get charged more than away fans!

Wednesday management in shambolic ticketing about turn...how many times is that now over the last 12 months?

I disagree with what has happened here as it seems we bowed to pressure. I would like to know who forced us to make this decision?

But your post does smack of a cheap dig at Strafford and you know it.

p.s when are you going to admit to supporting Allen.

Guest totemowl

Personally I think you lot are barking up the wrong tree. My bet is that this has nothing to do with away fans prices, but everything to do with a decision by the club to reduce home ticket prices, but we could only do that if we reduced Donny prices as well.

Are all away fans that have been to hillsborough going to get a refund? I paid £22 for a category C game which was only £16 on the kop.

I do have to agree that the west stand is only slightly worse than the south. Its rather a shame.

Guest wewantsturrockback

Personally I think you lot are barking up the wrong tree. My bet is that this has nothing to do with away fans prices, but everything to do with a decision by the club to reduce home ticket prices, but we could only do that if we reduced Donny prices as well.

yep, i dont know the workings, but id agree with this, sure theres something about having to reduce accordingly (remember norwich on survival sunday last day season a few years ago we had to reduce theres to a tenner i think as all our tickets were a tenner too

still, shouldnt stop us mugging away fans like we get done, 30 at derby was scandalous, especially after the shower of poo we turned out that day!

I don't get why clubs like this can't just be happy playing at level above their true calling.

If I was a fan of donny, I'd just be happy being in existence, nevermind playing with the big boys.

The town obviously can't support a full time club long term, as their attendances prove.

Guest DonnyRover82

I don't get why clubs like this can't just be happy playing at level above their true calling.

If I was a fan of donny, I'd just be happy being in existence, nevermind playing with the big boys.

The town obviously can't support a full time club long term, as their attendances prove.

Although we have been in existence is 1879 and existed that long. What is your point? Our attendances have grown sigificantly over the last few years. Why should we be happy just to be in existence. Our club is alot more financially stable than yours. We have no debt. We are well run and have a chance to sustain ourselves at this level. The fact we don't average 20k ever game has sod all to do with it.

And you class yourselves as big boys based on what? Certainly not on your team, money. Maybe your stadium is big. Oh and your ego's.

Although we have been in existence is 1879 and existed that long. What is your point? Our attendances have grown sigificantly over the last few years. Why should we be happy just to be in existence. Our club is alot more financially stable than yours. We have no debt. We are well run and have a chance to sustain ourselves at this level. The fact we don't average 20k ever game has sod all to do with it.

And you class yourselves as big boys based on what? Certainly not on your team, money. Maybe your stadium is big. Oh and your ego's.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that what is essentially a semi-pro club has peaked at such a high level. All small towns should have their own team. Having lower division teams sometimes get promoted is what makes English football what it is.

Guest DonnyRover82

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that what is essentially a semi-pro club has peaked at such a high level. All small towns should have their own team. Having lower division teams sometimes get promoted is what makes English football what it is.

And you refering to small towns meaning Donny? If you actually had a brain you would know Doncaster is actually the largest town (thats town not city) in the UK.

Please explain how we are essentially semi pro? I'd like to see what you base this on.