Donny away ticket prices

Guest REDarmy2010

Have schools not arrived in Doncaster yet ?

Are they still in development, along with commas, full stops, capitals and grammar ?

yes we do but whats that got to do with football nothing

just trying to distract the attention away from the fact your goin to lose on tuesday

i will send you my gcse results to use as a hankie for your tears when reality hits and you realise what a dire team you have

as for the fans there shocking aswell last few times we have been to your you have been outsung and outplayed by the "small" donny rovers but if your crowds are that good how come we can never hear them, must have something to do with all the fans being deaf and dumb

but i bet they like a day away from the clinic

Guest REDarmy2010

its all quiet over there

being on ere is just like being in your ground very silent once someone gets the better of you ha ha ha ha ha sssshhhh its silent time in fowlstalk

Guest Walkley_Owl

its all quiet over there

being on ere is just like being in your ground very silent once someone gets the better of you ha ha ha ha ha sssshhhh its silent time in fowlstalk

Oh dear, you have never outsung us, we forget you are there

Guest REDarmy2010

Oh dear, you have never outsung us, we forget you are there

more like you wish you werent there in a run down stadium watching a rundown team getting beat by a so called smaller club

last season i heard one song from your lot hi ho wen you scored and that was it it was like the ground emptied and we battered you that day aswell, and we have battered you the last 2 aswell you will be lucky if score 1 on tuesday never mind 6 and welcome back wankleyowl jus got back from the rovers game like the rest of your so called fans

Guest REDarmy2010

You're right, you've scared everyone off with your rapier like wit, and snappy comebacks.

Do they have debating societys in Donny? I can imagine you slaying them...

you would be correct, i go daily and learn things next week its how to cope with victory over fowls cant wait your more than welcome than come along and taste victory i know you havent had much

Guest REDarmy2010

how slow are you lot im falling asleep waiting for a reply, bet you have come to cope with slow processing being fowls fans n all that

Guest Walkley_Owl

more like you wish you werent there in a run down stadium watching a rundown team getting beat by a so called smaller club

last season i heard one song from your lot hi ho wen you scored and that was it it was like the ground emptied and we battered you that day aswell, and we have battered you the last 2 aswell you will be lucky if score 1 on tuesday never mind 6 and welcome back wankleyowl jus got back from the rovers game like the rest of your so called fans

have you ever seen your team score in an away game with Wednesday?

Guest REDarmy2010

have you ever seen your team score in an away game with Wednesday?

ask me that after tuesday game we will more than make up for the times we havent

we have a knack of bringing teams back down to earth

make sure you wear a helmet though wankley its guna be a long drop for you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you would be correct, i go daily and learn things next week its how to cope with victory over fowls cant wait your more than welcome than come along and taste victory i know you havent had much

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Guest REDarmy2010

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

i didnt think you would and i try and make it as simple as possible for you poor lot

when you lot drag yourself out of what use to be and back to reality you will understand

just a hint donny are a better team than your lot now get over it or prove me wrong

Guest Walkley_Owl

ask me that after tuesday game we will more than make up for the times we havent

we have a knack of bringing teams back down to earth

make sure you wear a helmet though wankley its guna be a long drop for you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're special, your parents must be so proud

i didnt think you would and i try and make it as simple as possible for you poor lot

when you lot drag yourself out of what use to be and back to reality you will understand

just a hint donny are a better team than your lot now get over it or prove me wrong

Righto. Anyway, must dash young chap. I'm taking my lovely wife out to a fantastic Manhattan restaurant. I'm sure it won't match up to sitting in a Donny slum sniffing glue, but I'll try and make the best of it...

Take care guttersnipe. I hope you enjoy your trip to the big city on the train (iron horse to you)

Guest REDarmy2010

I love the hate Donny have for us. It assures of me of the small club syndrome that every other club in SY have. Sheff Utd hate us, Rotherham hate us, Barnsley hate us and Donny hate us - because we're the big club who they love to have a pop at.

they sure are wankley least i know who mine r

we have a pop at you because its easy you got more downs than ups and you have got nothing going for you us on the other are a club supposedly punchin above our weight so i guess anything we get is over achieving which we have done since the day john ryan took over, what has your team achieved since your relegation from the premiership nothing absolutely f.a we havent only caught up to your big club but we have overtaken you your so far back in the distance now you just cant see it

Guest REDarmy2010

Righto. Anyway, must dash young chap. I'm taking my lovely wife out to a fantastic Manhattan restaurant. I'm sure it won't match up to sitting in a Donny slum sniffing glue, but I'll try and make the best of it...

Take care guttersnipe. I hope you enjoy your trip to the big city on the train (iron horse to you)

hope you have great time dont eat the owl though rovers are going to do that tuesday night be sure to tune in, and then my friend pm me for i will send you my glue so you can space out again and think the fowls are the better team still

Edited by REDarmy2010

Guest mickeybb

they sure are wankley least i know who mine r

we have a pop at you because its easy you got more downs than ups and you have got nothing going for you us on the other are a club supposedly punchin above our weight so i guess anything we get is over achieving which we have done since the day john ryan took over, what has your team achieved since your relegation from the premiership nothing absolutely f.a we havent only caught up to your big club but we have overtaken you your so far back in the distance now you just cant see it

That isn't just DRFC that they can't see, even the Dingles are ahead.....luckily the Millers are currently only S Yorks 5th best team.. I suppose 4th out of 5 is some kind of achievement :biggrin:

Ah our little piggy friends finally get a win and decide to show their faces again.

Funny we didn't see you after your wonderful defensive performances against Watford and Preston. Odd.

And I do love how the supposedly superiority of Doncaster have over us now is a MASSIVE and uncatchable 3pts, I just had to check the League tables to make sure I didn't miss both the pigs and Donny playing total football and tearing up the Premiership? Keep the banter up - will make it all the sweeter to read back on Tuesday night.

Guest REDarmy2010

Ah our little piggy friends finally get a win and decide to show their faces again.

Funny we didn't see you after your wonderful defensive performances against Watford and Preston. Odd.

And I do love how the supposedly superiority of Doncaster have over us now is a MASSIVE and uncatchable 3pts, I just had to check the League tables to make sure I didn't miss both the pigs and Donny playing total football and tearing up the Premiership? Keep the banter up - will make it all the sweeter to read back on Tuesday night.

i really hope so for your sake, lets just hope the game is allowed to run and dont get a crap ref that will spoil it for our fans and yours see ya 2mrw fowls