Donny away ticket prices

On a serious note though, the Donny scum have shown us that we dont have to bend over and take it when clubs shaft us away from home.

What we must do now is take any club to task who are asking us to pay over the odds.

If we cant get a refund for over payments we've already made this season, we must at least make sure it doesnt happen again.

Most importantly if we're not allowed to charge the pigs £30 at Hillsborough in April, we must make this game £10 adults and £1 kids in all areas, thus selling out the entire ground for home fans only.

I'm sick of watching Sheffield Wednesday rolling over, while the fans of this club continually get ripped off.

If this club of ours doesnt take any action to protect the intrests of its own fans in this matter, then i for one will be more than a littla disapointed.

I've said this before on more than one occaision, GROW SOME BALLS SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY :angry:

Being an owl living in donny, as are most of my mates, this is the constant gonads that you get from Rovers fans, they are so disillusional. I was really glad for them when they went up through the divisions into the championship but since they have got there they seem to have a massive chip on most of there shoulders. They give it all the big one we hate wednesday, buts lets be honest until recently we have hardly played each other. Wednesday fans see Pigs and dingles has the derby games and in general dont really see donny as a big game, the only reason i do is because of this crap we have to put up with from the fools. UTO

Guest East_Dene_Owl

When we played at Bramall Lane that lot on there Kop only paid 26 quid while we paid 30 for same or should I say an even worse view.

Something stinks here. :mad:

And I'm all for affordable prices for family's but very much against me and other Wednesday fans been ripped off by other clubs like that lot across city did.

Being an owl living in donny, as are most of my mates, this is the constant gonads that you get from Rovers fans, they are so disillusional. I was really glad for them when they went up through the divisions into the championship but since they have got there they seem to have a massive chip on most of there shoulders. They give it all the big one we hate wednesday, buts lets be honest until recently we have hardly played each other. Wednesday fans see Pigs and dingles has the derby games and in general dont really see donny as a big game, the only reason i do is because of this crap we have to put up with from the fools. UTO

As I do but must admit that is not what I encounter. Of course they're jealous of our fanbase and history but most are content in making their own from nowt.

How the hell have we all become so condescending all of a sudden. You're the wee wee tail because you're coming across as the big 'I am'........is that not obvious to you.

We are a city team steeped in history and population , they lost a generation of fans whilst they were pratting about in the Conference etc. Of course they lost fans , we did to Leeds in the 70's and still do.

Most of the one's I've chatted to have done nothing but go on about whingeing pigs on P & G and the like. They've got the chips ????

A tiny flat pack stadium that holds about as many as our Kop.

And you still cant fill, it even though you're massively over performing this season... :laugh:

Would that we could even think about filling our own eh ? Glass houses springs to mind!

Would that we could even think about filling our own eh ? Glass houses springs to mind!

Say it as I see it fella, I remember the days when we filled our place week in week out and one day we will again . Hopefully Irvine will take us back to those days. on that basis I can't be bothered to take the wee wee out of a team from one of our suburbs can you.

They pulled in just shy of 13,000 (amittedly over 3000 Forest there) but I remember seeing reports of crowds of under 1000 there when they nearly imploded ; that's not bad when taken in that context is it ?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Maltby is Rotherham. Mexborough, Conisborough etc are Doncaster.

All mexborough post codes are 'S64' you know for sheffield and mexborough telephone codes are 01709 which is rotherham,

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Say it as I see it fella, I remember the days when we filled our place week in week out and one day we will again . Hopefully Irvine will take us back to those days. on that basis I can't be bothered to take the wee wee out of a team from one of our suburbs can you.

They pulled in just shy of 13,000 (amittedly over 3000 Forest there) but I remember seeing reports of crowds of under 1000 there when they nearly imploded ; that's not bad when taken in that context is it ?

My daughters friends all went to donny today as did most of thier school......free tickets were given out all over the place.....my girl is an owl and we burnt the free ticket at her suggestion......made me well proud she did......told her friends there was no way she was setting foot in that ground unless we were playing there

Conisbrough Northcliffe Comprehensive is the school (new name Dewarenn Academy) and they have over 1000 pupils

Wonder how many more schools in the MASSIVE BOROUGH were free ticketed ?

My daughters friends all went to donny today as did most of thier school......free tickets were given out all over the place.....my girl is an owl and we burnt the free ticket at her suggestion......made me well proud she did......told her friends there was no way she was setting foot in that ground unless we were playing there

Conisbrough Northcliffe Comprehensive is the school (new name Dewarenn Academy) and they have over 1000 pupils

Wonder how many more schools in the MASSIVE BOROUGH were free ticketed ?

I went to their game today to check them out and wished I hadn't!! Burning a freebie when you love footy is a bit passe, especially when it's up the road and we're playing them on Tuesday, were you out shopping in Meadowhell poor lad ?

You missed what looked like a good scrap 'kicking off' between the players (about 9/10 involved) and the ref. really lost control. Unfortunately he only sent one of the Forest players off.

Ref. the burning ticket have you run out of coal in your house ? :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest REDarmy2010

hope you are all ready for tonking on tuesday night if i was you lot i would be burning owls tickets your going down this season and we will show you on tuesday just how small we are when we beat again for the third time in a row

Guest thetruthisoutthere

hope you are all ready for tonking on tuesday night if i was you lot i would be burning owls tickets your going down this season and we will show you on tuesday just how small we are when we cant fill the lower tia

Fixed it for you

Guest REDarmy2010

it doesnt matter the amount of fans that we fetch its about what happens on the pitch at the end of it all, we will be walking away victorious for the third time in a row and you will be moaning that you have been beat by a small club with no fans again, to be honest you lot are worst than the leeds fans irvine couldnt do it with a better team at preston what makes you think he has a chance with your lot and no money lmao

hope you are all ready for tonking on tuesday night if i was you lot i would be burning owls tickets your going down this season and we will show you on tuesday just how small we are when we beat again for the third time in a row

Have schools not arrived in Doncaster yet ?

Are they still in development, along with commas, full stops, capitals and grammar ?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

I went to their game today to check them out and wished I hadn't!! Burning a freebie when you love footy is a bit passe, especially when it's up the road and we're playing them on Tuesday, were you out shopping in Meadowhell poor lad ?

You missed what looked like a good scrap 'kicking off' between the players (about 9/10 involved) and the ref. really lost control. Unfortunately he only sent one of the Forest players off.

Ref. the burning ticket have you run out of coal in your house ? :biggrin: :biggrin:

As it happens it was my dads birthday and we went out and did the meal thingy but even if we werent doing that i have too big a hatred for them to go to the keepmoat if we arent playing there.

But there is an exception im told england under21s are playing there soon so that game i will be going to