Another brilliant gesture

Guest Distraught!

Its great news but if we are being serious £5k will be nothing to her if she was a partner in a Law firm to be honest but all the same its nice gesture.

Five grand is five grand! Maybe Mr Laws should match it out of his severance package especially as he has walked straight into what I presume will be a better paid position! I am not knocking Mr Laws' record over the years but surely he would even admit that his errors of judgement have led in no small way to the perilous position of the club this year. I am sure he could manage a donation as recompense.

Its great news but if we are being serious £5k will be nothing to her if she was a partner in a Law firm to be honest but all the same its nice gesture.

**** me, bit of a dampener on what is slightly more than a 'nice' gesture. Jesus, £5k is hardly something to be so blase about!

Brilliant gesture, I too am proud :biggrin:

What a total insult about a VERY generous donation.

If everyone gave what they can afford to charity life would be so

much better for lots of people.

Ignoring silly comments,

Is there anyone left who thinks this tie up is a mistake. At the end of the day as important as it is in our lives -we are only a football club helping an organisation that saves kids' lives. Anyone who has kids will understand where I'm coming from

:ohmy:

Teresa added: “Myself, and other Sheffield Wednesday supporters I have spoken to, are extremely proud that the club has forged this link with the hospital and I hope that the good work continues. It's a shame however, that the club still have scrubbers ruining the the Match-day Experience in the Family Area.”

:ohmy:

I said it was a "great gesture" and what I meant was she is probably on a salary we could only dream to be on there for 5k is probably equivelent to 5p to us. jesus typical Wednesday fans have to take something someone says twist it and go completely OTT :rolleyes: I will say it again "Its a great gesture".

I said it was a "great gesture" and what I meant was she is probably on a salary we could only dream to be on there for 5k is probably equivelent to 5p to us. jesus typical Wednesday fans have to take something someone says twist it and go completely OTT :rolleyes: I will say it again "Its a great gesture".

I haven't said anything about your opinion mate?