Newcastle Tickets

Guest intercity0wl

Email the ticket office and tell them, ive tried to explain that buying for friends and family doesnt work properly, the drop down box disapears and it defaults to whatever age they are. Ive tried buying home tickets for my brother and it defaults to adult beause he's 19...but he's armed forces and it wont let me change it!!! The drop down box vanishes!!!

Getting replies from the ticket office is or in my case always seems to be a long waiting game.

Guest skeletor

Sir John Hall-Stand-Block 2-C-465

Wheres everyone else?

Sir John Hall-Stand, Block 2-C. Seats: 468 - 471. We'll say hello!

Think its that mini block infront of the larger area behind

Edited by skeletor

Getting replies from the ticket office is or in my case always seems to be a long waiting game.

There's a lady from the ticket office who's been posting on here, she left an email address the other day when i found something else wrong and it was sorted so i'll give that a try.

It needs sorting because if you're trying to buy tickets for other people on your friends list you cant change what category they are, it automatically defaults dependant on what age they are....but you may wanna change it if they are student/armed forces etc

First of all got transaction fault, relaod and try again and now won't let me purchase for my lad even though they he's registered as my 'friends & family'.

FFS

Now when I purchase individually the ticket aint transferring to my checkout.

DFS

Guest no.1_owl

This is stupid, cant be arsed reading all the ticket threads but in short my season ticket hasnt even turned up yet. Im after a ticket for peterborough and newcastle - how can I purchase them if i dont have my ID yet????

Its an absolute joke bringing tickets on sale before everyone has there season ticket.

This is stupid, cant be arsed reading all the ticket threads but in short my season ticket hasnt even turned up yet. Im after a ticket for peterborough and newcastle - how can I purchase them if i dont have my ID yet????

Its an absolute joke bringing tickets on sale before everyone has there season ticket.

You can email the club with your details and they'll give you the Client ID you need, the email address escapes me now though, someone else will know.

you can get tickets for both you need to reigister on OS and they send you your ID

by the way its apparently 17 flights of stairs to our tier lol

I'd best set off now. Be like watching that fat edit Moyles climbing K2.