Newcastle Tickets

Newcastle are selling home tickets from Monday. There will be 3000 away tickets. As I live in Newcastle i will be buying tickets for the home section...this frees up 2 tickets for the Wednesday end!!! You're welcome!

myself and '150 miles north' will be doing the same...

No need to thank us

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Any idea how much tickets for away end are going to cost???? rumour going around today at match was they'll be 30 quid. :mad:

Newcastle are selling home tickets from Monday. There will be 3000 away tickets. As I live in Newcastle i will be buying tickets for the home section...this frees up 2 tickets for the Wednesday end!!! You're welcome!

I live in Newcastle, but I will be using my season ticket priority to get a seat in the away end!

Anyone up for a drinking session before the match!?

I live in Newcastle, but I will be using my season ticket priority to get a seat in the away end!

Anyone up for a drinking session before the match!?

Same

Just bought my Peterborough tickets too, available online now!

Any idea how much tickets for away end are going to cost???? rumour going around today at match was they'll be 30 quid. :mad:

That's a strange rumour to start going around today when they released the prices a couple of days ago...

You can buy tickets for the Newcastle 'end' from the ticket office at St James, online, or from next week from the club shops in town and Metro Centre. As for away tix for the Wednesday end i've spoken to the ticket office at hillsborough this morning and they haven't received tickets from NUFC yet.