Newcastle Tickets

Guest Deleted member

I'd best set off now. Be like watching that fat edit Moyles climbing K2.

You gonna drop a few pounds before Newcastle mate? Good to hear - good luck.

Guest no.1_owl

Still think this is a joke, 8 of us got tickets and non of us have recieved them yet. main reason for purchasing seasn tickets was to enable us to get tickets for away matches - and then they release away tickets for sale before we even have our season tickets.

So in short me and my 7 mates all have to phone / email the ticket office to try get our ID's so we can then try and group together to get tickets in a similar location at peterborough and newcastle - goof luck to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really am starting to think buying a season ticket this season was a complete waste of £400 quid.

Typical bleedin Wednesday (and i thought times were changing!)

Moan over.

This is stupid, cant be arsed reading all the ticket threads but in short my season ticket hasnt even turned up yet. Im after a ticket for peterborough and newcastle - how can I purchase them if i dont have my ID yet????

Its an absolute joke bringing tickets on sale before everyone has there season ticket.

Hold on a minute -

You knew tickets were going on sale today

You knew that you didn't have your season ticket yet

but instead of doing something contructive about it (like say phoning up and asking what you should do, yesterday or the day before) you've decided to come on the internet and complain how the world is pooing on you?

I'm beginning to think some people enjoy getting all angry

supose if match is crap i can sightsee! maybe even hitch a lift home on a plane were that high!

It is a good view of Newcastle from up there :biggrin:

I sat up there about 3 years ago when my mate had a spare season ticket, it reminded me of a really old school aerial view computer game.

Guest skeletor

This is stupid, cant be arsed reading all the ticket threads but in short my season ticket hasnt even turned up yet. Im after a ticket for peterborough and newcastle - how can I purchase them if i dont have my ID yet????

Its an absolute joke bringing tickets on sale before everyone has there season ticket.

The client number is on your reciept for the season ticket. I've not got mine either and didn't need to ring the club for the details.

Anyone know how many tickets -per season ticket- is allowed?

1 away ticket per home season ticket

If you want to buy for family or friends then you need to add them as a friend (like Facebook...) and then you can

purchase them all in a block.

It's similar to last season, only difference I can see is that you're able to choose your exact seat, home and away

Still think this is a joke, 8 of us got tickets and non of us have recieved them yet. main reason for purchasing seasn tickets was to enable us to get tickets for away matches - and then they release away tickets for sale before we even have our season tickets.

So in short me and my 7 mates all have to phone / email the ticket office to try get our ID's so we can then try and group together to get tickets in a similar location at peterborough and newcastle - goof luck to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really am starting to think buying a season ticket this season was a complete waste of £400 quid.

Typical bleedin Wednesday (and i thought times were changing!)

Moan over.

ok, it's not ideal but neither is delaying all away sales until all season ticket cards have been sent.

If you'd have been proactive (hint - it's what i did!) you'd not have had a problem

re: not sure if a season ticket is worthwhile - you know you still get to go to the home games, right? lol

Guest skeletor

just rang ticket office again now Grandad and 33 are off the phone :biggrin: and they were very helpful as all i wanted to do was check it all went through ok and i have to pick the tickets up saturday as i picked e-ticket option! has anyone else done this?

It said 'E-Ticket Unavailable* *Will be mailed' on my confirmation email

just rang ticket office again now Grandad and 33 are off the phone :biggrin: and they were very helpful as all i wanted to do was check it all went through ok and i have to pick the tickets up saturday as i picked e-ticket option! has anyone else done this?

Yes I did, option for posting not very clear but it does say "if tickets can't be printed they'll be posted". I'll pick them up in the week and I know for next time.

yeah it says that but if you have not payed then you need to pick them up. Well thats what she told me anyway.

There isn't even an option to pay

you either choose eticket which means they get posted as they aren't available for away matches.

Or you choose to collect them.

Think the person you spoke to must be mistaken, or they have messed up somewhere...

Just got two tickets no problem.

Say's I have to collect from the ticket office, which again is no problem.

Yet when I ordered the Peterborough one's It doesnt say that, I presume they are being sent out?