Newcastle Tickets

Guest Ryan H

Newcastle are selling home tickets from Monday. There will be 3000 away tickets. As I live in Newcastle i will be buying tickets for the home section...this frees up 2 tickets for the Wednesday end!!! You're welcome!

Can anybody tell me how to book tickets online please?

Thanks.

Because my mate couldn't make his mind up (ffs) we're having to get tickets the old fashioned way.

Does anyone know if there will there be some Newcastle away tickets in the ticket office this morning?

Guest fatowl1967

Because my mate couldn't make his mind up (ffs) we're having to get tickets the old fashioned way.

Does anyone know if there will there be some Newcastle away tickets in the ticket office this morning?

sales of newcastle tickets have been put on hold till later next week. this is to allow the ticket office staff to process the tickets this weekend and to see how many are left

Guest wewantsturrockback

sales of newcastle tickets have been put on hold till later next week. this is to allow the ticket office staff to process the tickets this weekend and to see how many are left

could someone let me know where the away fans sit at newcastle? is it the leazes stand (and where exactly?) - as it now seems no more newcastle tickets are left I am looking at getting tickets in home end as keen to go, but would like to be next to/near owls fans

Will they be releasing more online then?

Is the ticket office closed then?

Because I can't get through on the phone.

Trying to order coach tickets for newcastle which it says you can't do online.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Newcastle sales to resume next weekPosted on: Fri 07 Aug 2009Sheffield Wednesday will resume ticket sales for the away match at Newcastle United next week, with limited numbers remaining.Due to the overwhelming demand for tickets, in-store, over the telephone, via letter, fax and on the internet, Sheffield Wednesday suspended sales in order to ensure that all supporters who had made a request to purchase would receive a ticket.This decision was taken to ensure fans would not be disappointed and we have now ensured all fans receive their requested ticket allocation. The club has met all known sales requests with tickets being mailed out today (Friday) and therefore these will not be available for collection from the Megastore. However, due to a technical issue with seat and row numbering, some fans may not receive the seats they have requested.We have a limited number of seats remaining, which we currently plan to put on sale in the Owls Megastore from Wednesday, August 12. Volumes will be confirmed early next week but we are unable to offer these over the internet due to the low volumes and odd seats that are left. The club apologises for any inconvenience caused, however we want to ensure that tickets are distributed as fairly as possible.Sheffield Wednesday would like to thanks all supporters for their patience and understanding with this matter.