Where will we be able to drink beer on the Kop

Does anyone (club, admin or ITK'er) know where we will be able to drink beer on the Kop? Can we take the beer to our seats? At other grounds, you have to drink beer on the concourse. I for one will be having a beer (or two...err...or more) and I imagine there will be many more like me. The Kop concourses are always rammed before the game and at half-time. When we introduce beer: if we can't take it to our seats then the concourses will be even more rammed.

Guest Mat-The-Owl

Does anyone (club, admin or ITK'er) know where we will be able to drink beer on the Kop? Can we take the beer to our seats? At other grounds, you have to drink beer on the concourse. I for one will be having a beer (or two...err...or more) and I imagine there will be many more like me. The Kop concourses are always rammed before the game and at half-time. When we introduce beer: if we can't take it to our seats then the concourses will be even more rammed.

I doubt they'll let you take it to your seats, i dont see why though, its not like your taking bottles in with you or you can even chuck a bottle to the away fans from the kop.

I doubt they'll let you take it to your seats, i dont see why though, its not like your taking bottles in with you or you can even chuck a bottle to the away fans from the kop.

But you can chuck one at an opposition player from the Kop or even one of our own ( Brad Jones getting hit by a coin?)

Guest jimmyowl77

Unless your names Steve Backley? :biggrin:

Edited by jimmyowl77

wouldn't get too exited, there will be none left by ten mins before half time anyway, last time I went on the kop was the Norwich last match of 07/08 and you couldn't even get a drink of anything at all not even water at ht. Bar humbug :Dark Mad:

Good idea to site one in the south stand car park, that will stop the other areas from getting too crowded

Not been on the kop for a few years now, are those "drinking areas" (shown hatched in the drawings) uncovered?

But you can chuck one at an opposition player from the Kop or even one of our own ( Brad Jones getting hit by a coin?)

and the difference between a bottle of coke (which you CAN take to your seat) and a bottle of beer (which you can't) is ???????????????.............................

and the difference between a bottle of coke (which you CAN take to your seat) and a bottle of beer (which you can't) is ???????????????.............................

Is that you'd take quite a few pints to your seat. get rat arsed and then throw stuff.

Guest davet30

Is that you'd take quite a few pints to your seat. get rat arsed and then throw stuff.

beat me to it .... obvious answer to those who wouldn't partake in such activities.

Don't get me wrong .. I like a drink but you risk missing half the match with trips to the tail every five minutes mot to mention cause others grief.