Doncaster

Guest christheowl

Don't know exact numbers as there is no way of ever truly knowing but on TalkSport other week there was something where they said the English clubs with support of over 1million people and if my memory serves my right they were; Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City (Can't remember the other prem teams) and Leeds were the only Championship club who have got support of over 1million which makes them (Pains me to say this) a bigger club than us.

It was only yesterday a Leeds mate of mine spouted off about how they got bigger away averages than us- which they should be doing. A one team city with no where near the amount of football clubs we have in South Yorkshire. I have never considered us to have a bigger support than Leeds, but we're not that far behind. Put Sheffield against Leeds and we dwarf them !

What's best way to get to the stadium from town centre? I'm getting the train and have heard it's not that close

i'll be walking it. takes about 30 mins, pretty straight forward. If I remember correctly.

Edited by willowl

i know that no other club will take his contract on something you failed to grasp the other day when you said aberdeen wud av him back not realising we wer paying his wages last season,as me and about 4other posters told yer,and if you dont realise leedrg av got fans all over the country your either younger or thicker than i thought...or both

@Rangers_buzz: The Express claims Rhys McCabe has agreed to join Sheffield Wed, with defender Mark Reynolds offered in exchange to Rangers

As work only a couple of mins drive from Keepmoat I have just been and got 2 tickets for home stand. Gave them my colleagues address and got them.

There is only me and my 6 year old so don't think we will cause any bother.

I was the only 1 in the ticket office and women said there will be loads of spaces so sit anywhere.

If people are wanting to pay on the gate in home sections tomorrow you can't and have to go to the ticket office first so they may need address details from you.

Guest intercity0wl

What a set of clowns f##k me there will be 10k of empty seats and you have to f##k about like that.Might give them a ring in the morning was going to go on the home end

Why, when we had tickets available all today ?????

I didnt realise how close the outlet shopping center is, thats me sorted then.

Wife at the shopping center me and the kids at the footy and I dont have to drive and can have a few jars.

Is beer being sold at the ground to us?