Doncaster

Guest lamort

Anyone know how many Doncaster has sold, last figure I can find from the 19th is just over 1,000.

If that's the case we'll outnumber them 3 to 1.

Guest davet30

there are a couple close by. Lakeside is the nearest at the side of the shopping centre and cheswolds the other side of the lake.Both are 5/10 mins walk. Nothing else within walking distance though. Oh and give it extra time due to the bloody roadworks i get stuck in every morning on the way to work.

If you want food the shopping centre just got a Greggs. They are a bit behind in Donny bless em

Not strictly true. As you come off the M18 slip there is a pub behind the B&Q. you have to go past the garage (over roundabout) and it's down there. Only been there once. Called Woodfield Farm

Guest lamort

So ... SWFC ticket sales up to around approximately 3200 - compared to home sales of 1100.

Good turnout from us.

16 of us meeting in Sheffield Tap at 11.30 then catching train 12.30-1.00pm

A couple of us have the same plan, catching the 12.11 train, apparently the one after that takes 40 mins to get to Donny.

I take it everyone will be wearing colours ?

Guest Dutch Oven

Park in The Dome and walk. Don't park in their signposted parks it's a nightmare to get out of! Two years ago was an hour to get out!!!!!!

I hope this helps x