Doncaster

Guest barrieowl

Well we r'e going there first, if there's a problem we'll move on to others, most of the guys im meeting up with are from donny anyway ,one of the lads has sorted a plan b for us so we stay in town.

OK have a good day up the owls

Guest Dani B Donny Owl

Dont expect to be at bar for less than 40 mins to get served , will be 20 old ladies ordering coffee and 2 staff on!!

you do make me chuckle and its there arent as many old ladies on a sat as there is on a tuesday but i have told Spoons that the massive are comin to town so to put extra on wether they listen or not is up to them, where are we goin before game? needs to be Devern friendly lol xx Edited by Dani B Donny Owl

Guest intercity0wl

Yes and at half time bar is open . Or it was last season anyway

I go to watch donny when they are at home and we dont have a game, and always have a few beers in the Longe bar at the ground, Sky TV, and pie and a pint a fiver and bloody lovelly the pie is as well.

I will be doing exactly that at this game as well, Wednesday shirt well covered up untill i come out, i cannot see the point of drinking away from the ground and having a long walk when there is a bright modern place serving alcohol at the stadium. Plus having spoken to the regular doormen everytime on previous visits they now know my face. so im sorted

Guest lamort

I know it's only a friendly v Doncaster but I thought we'd take more than 1950 there, with it being down the road and more or less a derby.

Time yet I guess.

But to be fair quite a lot of people are travelling to Portugal.

Edited by lamort

Guest lamort

Ticket office told me this afternoon they are asking for another 1,000

I'm sure we'd sell out whatever they give us.

Guest dannyswfc1869

anyone know how long the walk is and is anyone getting the train from sheffield if so what time as dont wana be only wednesdayite on train would like to be on train with a few fellow wednesdayites after all were all wednesday arnt we :)

Guest lamort

anyone know how long the walk is and is anyone getting the train from sheffield if so what time as dont wana be only wednesdayite on train would like to be on train with a few fellow wednesdayites after all were all wednesday arnt we :)

16 of us meeting in Sheffield Tap at 11.30 then catching train 12.30-1.00pm

Guest lamort

iamort you drinkin in donny before game or walkin straight to ground ??

Few beers in Donny then catching the 'footy bus' (75X runs every 10 mins i think) or cabs to the ground.

Feel free to join us. WAWAW.

Edited by lamort

Guest intercity0wl

Wonder if the concourse on the away end is still like the inside of an air raid shelter. 'kin horrible ground.

I agree that it is just another new cloned souless football arena, but the concourse is ok quite roomy with beer what more is required, much better than Morecambe or Yeovil to name just a couple from last season