Doncaster

2,000 to Torquay on a Friday night.

Say what you want about them but their away support is immense.

its their yearly holiday the scrubbers

out of all the clubs in england there is only lpool and man utd with more supporters clubs,thats why they allways sell out, you dint even know reynolds was on silly money

Enlighten me, how much is Reynolds on? Also, how many supporters clubs do Leeds have, and how many members are in the 'Dirty Leeds Devon Division'?

Guest Owls1682

2,000 to Torquay on a Friday night.

Say what you want about them but their away support is immense.

Majority will live down here, or west country area I expect.

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Don't know exact numbers as there is no way of ever truly knowing but on TalkSport other week there was something where they said the English clubs with support of over 1million people and if my memory serves my right they were; Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City (Can't remember the other prem teams) and Leeds were the only Championship club who have got support of over 1million which makes them (Pains me to say this) a bigger club than us.

Don't know exact numbers as there is no way of ever truly knowing but on TalkSport other week there was something where they said the English clubs with support of over 1million people and if my memory serves my right they were; Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City (Can't remember the other prem teams) and Leeds were the only Championship club who have got support of over 1million which makes them (Pains me to say this) a bigger club than us.

Of course they're a bigger club than us

But it makes me laugh when they try and have a rivalry with Man Utd

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Of course they're a bigger club than us

But it makes me laugh when they try and have a rivalry with Man Utd

Makes me laugh too. pathetic one way rivalries don't work.

How do they work out if team club has over 1 million fans? Is that just in UK or worldwide?

Guest @DSapeyOwl

How do they work out if team club has over 1 million fans? Is that just in UK or worldwide?

I'd guess it was worldwide.

I don't know. Shirt sales? Number of accounts on website etc?