Burton v Owls live overseas

6 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

So this game isn't on ifollow? I was under the impression like other people have said that it was only Sky games. 

Essentially the same but overseas broadcasters get more games than we do in the UK. Basically they get the Sky games plus a 3pm game from the Saturday afternoon. 

Hence the game v Burton falls into that latter category

1 hour ago, Daz said:

ESPN 3 here in Florida only shows cricket is scheduled - can't find our game.

On the SWFC official site, this game is listed as definitely not on i-follow.

Arghhhh!!!

ESPN3 has the same content nationwide. The screenshot I posted above is Saturday's ESPN3 schedule directly from the ESPN site.

There are numerous choices available on ESPN3 at the same time as our game. From kick boxing to cricket to rugby league to little league to SWFC vs Burton.

The beauty of a streaming service.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

19 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

If it's anything like this week when the pigs were on the games was being shown on Bein 12 and ESPN online 

should be plenty of streams kicking about 

Agreed, managed to get a decent stream for the pigs game on Saturday (although the commentary was in French) so reasonably confident of getting one for the Wednesday match this Saturday.

18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I want to watch corrie.

I'm at home all the time.

Is there some way I can access this without using a VPN?

You'll be ok getting this without a VPN its just ifollow you'd need one for - you'll just need to find and follow the link to where its streaming on Saturday (sure someone on here will post it)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Markhs21owl said:

What are best apps for firestick for this please, was going to get it on ifollow as on holiday this week but not on so have to settle for live stream from somewhere 

Mania HD on kodi, it's £50 a year subscription but the streaming is pretty much perfect. I was dubious last year when someone on here mentioned it but it is superb.

You can also get weekly or monthly subscriptions if you only need it for a week.

Edited by SidOwl

6 minutes ago, SidOwl said:

Mania HD on kodi, it's £50 a year subscription but the streaming is pretty much perfect. I was dubious last year when someone on here mentioned it but it is superb.

Might have a look at that, used to use offside streams which was very good but quite a bit dearer.. tenner a month i think if not a bit more