Winnall abuse

Our friends from across the county are planning a lovely homecoming for Sam. Not all of them, to be fair, but here's just a flavour of what Sam can expect, if he plays... and yet they can't wait to give Hourihane a hero's welcome. Don't know if booing and abuse affects a player or not. Suppose it depends on the player.

He will get justified dogs abuse.

I'm going to fcuking BOOOOOOOOOOO him.

We could shower him in Monopoly money.

Sing (To the tune of 'I Wanna Go Home')
He's one goal in 12
He's one goal in 12
Sammy Winnall
He's one goal in 12

He wanted out no matter what, F..k him.
To THEM. Rimmos funeral and the timing
Fecking boooooooooo from me.
No remorse.

He's a cnut.
Kissed the black arm band for Rimmo.
Signed for SWFC on the day of Rimmo's funeral.
He's a cnut.

Boo him until I can't boo anymore. The moody little t**t.

I'll boo him. You should not join a clubs rivals in my opinion. If you do so you make the decision & choose to completely ruin your reputation with that club & with it expect to get loads of abuse.

I'd like to say I'll ignore him but the emotion of the match day will probably take over and I'll give him some abuse. If he didn't join Wednesday and leak the pictures then I probably would've clapped him on his return but he didn't did he.

And I'll love it if one of our players takes him out for the season. In fact that player would get voted for as my player of the season winner.

Guest RocketOwl
8 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Our friends from across the county are planning a lovely homecoming for Sam. Not all of them, to be fair, but here's just a flavour of what Sam can expect, if he plays... and yet they can't wait to give Hourihane a hero's welcome. Don't know if booing and abuse affects a player or not. Suppose it depends on the player.

He will get justified dogs abuse.

I'm going to fcuking BOOOOOOOOOOO him.

We could shower him in Monopoly money.

Sing (To the tune of 'I Wanna Go Home')
He's one goal in 12
He's one goal in 12
Sammy Winnall
He's one goal in 12

He wanted out no matter what, F..k him.
To THEM. Rimmos funeral and the timing
Fecking boooooooooo from me.
No remorse.

He's a cnut.
Kissed the black arm band for Rimmo.
Signed for SWFC on the day of Rimmo's funeral.
He's a cnut.

Boo him until I can't boo anymore. The moody little t**t.

I'll boo him. You should not join a clubs rivals in my opinion. If you do so you make the decision & choose to completely ruin your reputation with that club & with it expect to get loads of abuse.

I'd like to say I'll ignore him but the emotion of the match day will probably take over and I'll give him some abuse. If he didn't join Wednesday and leak the pictures then I probably would've clapped him on his return but he didn't did he.

And I'll love it if one of our players takes him out for the season. In fact that player would get voted for as my player of the season winner.

1 goal in 12 worryingly precise 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Hope he bags and gives them the finger.

I didn't realise the world stopped due to Rimmo's funeral. I don't think the deal was actually done on that day in any case for that reason!

It wasn't. The club announced the deal the day after, but a photo of Sam signing was released on the day of the funeral. Barnsley fans reckon it was either Sam or his agent - that's who they're blaming anyway.

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Hope he bags and gives them the finger.

I didn't realise the world stopped due to Rimmo's funeral. I don't think the deal was actually done on that day in any case for that reason!

Yeah, can't believe they didn't sell any tickets or merchandising on that day.  Some football fans don't engage brain before typing, glad we don't have any like that... Oh!

They will be dying to beat us even more so, a tough one for us if we don't get fired up for it.

Not only did we take their player but we've had a big hand in dismantling their play off push, so they will be desperate to return the favour on the latter.

5 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

1 goal in 12 worryingly precise 

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

They need service him and Rhodes. But yeah let's bash them for not scoring with no service. 

It's rocketowl, he just loves to have a go at our strikers at any opportunity

Without wanting to derail the thread. I think it's fair to say our strikers have missed a few good chances between them. It's not fair on the rest of the team to keep blaming service as the only issue. 

It would be a great game for things to click again though. I've missed a good Barnsley melt down